Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

I Am Atomic

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:notsure where you got that idea, and frankly you're not making much sense.
Her fruit can allow her to erase all evil intentions, and as the wikia says it it's pretty effective against pirates. It can even make a person less evil with time. Since DD is pretty evil it can work on him and make him less evil.

Yes we haven't seen anything from her fighting wise, so your assumption is pretty much baseless. DD wasn't always as strong as this, even if we were to compare the size of the birdcage on Minion and on Dressrosa, the one in Dressrosa was much bigger.That could prove that he has become stronger with time, like pretty much all the characters in this manga.
Alas it seems you want to stick to that idea just because she scared him.I gave a valid reason why. But don't worry I won't waste my time trying to convince you of anything.
I believe it's called Minion Island for a reason.

So you are telling me that he cannot fight her because of her DF powers? She has to touch the pirates for her ability to work but DD can use plenty of long ranged attacks to beat her. So no pirates can counter her ability? When DD fought with Law he never allowed Law to touch him when fighting with him 1 on 1 because one touch would be enough to mess DD up because of his Ope Ope power. Law defeated smoker and vergo very easily.

Wikia says that it only erases a little evil not a lot.

I do not want to continue this conversation longer since this is a CRAZY THEORY AFTER ALL!!!!

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I believe it's called Minion Island for a reason.

So you are telling me that he cannot fight her because of her DF powers? She has to touch the pirates for her ability to work but DD can use plenty of long ranged attacks to beat her. So no pirates can counter her ability? When DD fought with Law he never allowed Law to touch him when fighting with him 1 on 1 because one touch would be enough to mess DD up because of his Ope Ope power. Law defeated smoker and vergo very easily.

Wikia says that it only erases a little evil not a lot.

I do not want to continue this conversation longer since this is a CRAZY THEORY AFTER ALL!!!!
You may want to not write it in caps as if you're shouting, and overall keep the tone as polite as possible
Welcome to the featured threads of the One Piece section!

This is a thread to post any theories that are short and fun, but do not need a whole thread for them. You can also post predictions - be it for the near future or distant of the story. Try not too make long theories since the purpose of this thread is for them to be short and fun. That does not mean you can troll, absolutely NO TROLLING is allowed in this thread. Please make everyone feel free to post their own crazy theory.

Without much ado, go ahead and post them!
Just because it's called Crazy theories doesn't mean you can troll. And yes the theories need to be short.

No in fact we don't know how she activates her powers, read the wikia again. And when she uses them the person becomes powerless, and against that DD can't do anything, so it's pretty efficient in catching pirates. The only weakness her DF has is the one all DFs have (seastone water ). So yeah he can't counter it.

Some DFs are more useful than others. Luffy was able to fight Enel simply because he's rubber.But Enel himself is pretty powerful. You simply can't compare her to other characters without taking into account that her DF is pretty useful.

I agree let's simply move on to something else. It's not really worth it to spend so much time on one theory.

Here's my theory.
Kaido has 3 calamities in his crew.
Jack is the drought. Among other natural disasters like the Drought, there's floods, and tornadoes for example.
I can see the other 2 calamities representing those.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_disaster
Floods are a hydrological disasters, while tornadoes are a meteorological one. These two could be interesting as I believe that Eathquakes and Volcanoes are already covered at least in terms of DFs.

Last edited:

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Doflamingo was shit scared when Tsuru's ship came to catch him at Minion Island. I do not believe that he is scared of a Vice-admiral strength marine. He wanted Ope Ope no mi really badly but when he realised a boy (he thought it was law but it was x drake) was taken under Tsuru's care he decided to leave the fruit. If she only had a normal vice admiral strength like smoker for example couldn't DD beat her (even if he has been weaker because its 13yrs before) or couldn't the entire crew gang upon her and beat a her? So he could get the fruit. This is why I think she has admiral level strength just like garp.

What has Zoro accomplished to prove he is admiral level? At least Tsuru scared the hell outta DD which no one has accomplished yet!
You are over thinking things, 13 years ago Tsuru was probably stronger than even DD thats why he was scared, dont think that is the case now though.
Its like the SH just before they left EB, at their level at that time there would be no way for them to beat a VA, same goes for Doffy and his crew, they were weak back then

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You are over thinking things, 13 years ago Tsuru was probably stronger than even DD thats why he was scared, dont think that is the case now though.
Its like the SH just before they left EB, at their level at that time there would be no way for them to beat a VA, same goes for Doffy and his crew, they were weak back then
You guys might right. I thought DD might be stronger than a vice admiral at age 28 because he has been a pirate for 18 yrs already (far longer than luffy). When he reached age 31 he became a shichibukai and his bounty at that time was 340 million berries.

No worries though I don't have any solid evidence to prove it.

Shasha23

Banned
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
You guys might right. I thought DD might be stronger than a vice admiral at age 28 because he has been a pirate for 18 yrs already (far longer than luffy). When he reached age 31 he became a shichibukai and his bounty at that time was 340 million berries.

No worries though I don't have any solid evidence to prove it.
problem is he was just in North Blue at that time, he might have been the strongest there but compared to people in GL he was nothing. Doffy most likely started becoming really strong in his pirating days of the GL

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
problem is he was just in North Blue at that time, he might have been the strongest there but compared to people in GL he was nothing. Doffy most likely started becoming really strong in his pirating days of the GL
No apparently pirates like DD were always strong:/ And they didn't become strong gradually.

wtkace

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Title : Enel

Theory speculation : Enel will become one of the main villain during the final war.

Point to support :
1) Theme of God Thunder, Zeus – Thanks to the theory by varies ppl, looks like he is close on returning, especially when Zeus is correlate with Typhoon ( Kaido ) .
2) One Piece location theory – It might be somewhere near the twist mountain, it will be so beautiful if there is a god that stand on top of that hill before the war begin.
3) Oda don’t like to waste powerful DF – We had seen Oda effort to bring back two of the deadliest DF and we all know about it ( Mera & Gura ), so I don’t think Oda will waste the power of Goro-Goro no mi as well.
4) Blackbeard might not be the final main villain – According to the source of Online excellent theorist, we need someone that is way more powerful than Blackbeard in order for this to happen, perhaps 2 on 1 ?
5) Ranking of Devil Fruit – It’s confirm that Gura-Gura no mi is the strongest Paramecia while there is a big possibility that Kaido is holding on the strongest Zoan DF ( Typhoon ). Blackbeard did said that Yami Yami no Mi is the most evil fruit ever. He seems very knowledgeable about DF, so there is a reason why he never refer it as the strongest DF, why ? I would say that Goro Goro no Mi is the strongest DF in this series.
6) Lightning to strike through rubber – Until certain point, even rubber will be affected by Lighting. I would say his awakening will be able to do that.
7) His power up in pass 2 year – It’s more than enough for him to polish up his combat skill. Try to recall what he had done to Skypea that time, if Luffy wasn’t holding rubber DF, the whole SH will be completely wipe off, just like what happen in Shabondy Shoto.
8) Oda mentioned that final war will be much more destructive than previous marinefold war – How about multiple of Raigou vs Meteor ? Lightning strike everywhere? Speed of light fighting scene? Just like when Goku fought against Freeza.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
No reason to bring Enel back if he isn’t one of the major villain due to his DF potential.
Did Helmeppo come back as a villain?
Did Buggy come back as a villain?
What about Crocodile?
Bellamy?
And the list goes on and on.

We've already seen how a lot of players in the New World don't have/don't rely on DFs to be strong.

Last time we saw Enel, he was on the moon and he was doing just fine. Also, he was never a pirate, and has no reason to become one, and someone who sees himself as a "God" would never work under someone else, not to mention that his DF doesn't fit Kaido's motif. Yes, Oda did say that had he been a pirate his bounty would've easily reached 500m or something, but still.

There's nothing special about his DF. A pre-timeskip Luffy managed to beat him, even without Haki, and Enel's final form as he was beaten could be seen as his awakening even... And he had a Logia DF, I mean come on. You'd have to be pretty deluded to think that there's chance that Luffy couldn't beat him now.

Any Admiral could take him out, especially Kizaru. If anything, he'd be a good candidate for a Shichibukai spot, but again, Enel isn't a pirate, that's not his thing, and he has 0 experience in the NW, there's no way he could ever compete/be at the same level of all the other major players, and even some of their underlings.

With that being said, I really don't see how he could ever come back as an effective villain. There's just no way around that, and with all that we've seen so far I don't see how you can say that Enel's DF is the most powerful one...

Luffy's DF pretty much negates all of it, BB's Yami Yami totally nullifies it, and Kizaru is "light" itself, I highly doubt Enel would even manage to lay a finger on him. There are so many others that would probably kick Enel's ass, but I think I've made my point. Enel was nothing but a bully and was only "strong" when being a tyrant to commoners; basically, he'd be ok with fodder, but not with real, experienced enemies.

Oda can bring Enel back for a lot of reasons, but he doesn't necessarily have to come back as a villain. As a matter of fact, most of the villains who were beaten by Luffy and came back became some sort of ally, and you know what else?

There's still no chance for most of them - if not all - to have a shot at beating Luffy.

If they didn't beat him back then, they sure as hell won't beat him now. The same goes for Enel. He may not come back as an ally, but he sure as hell has no place in the NW, definitely not as a villain, so he'd have to come back in another capacity, and it's more likely to be as some sort of ally rather than as an enemy.

wtkace

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
So I will try to slowly breakdown your point below: Reply inside bracket

Did Helmeppo come back as a villain? ( He is just a joke, no harm to turn ally)
Did Buggy come back as a villain? ( OMG, from the first place he was just another joke)
What about Crocodile? ( The only serious villain, which he cooperate with Luffy just to escape from the jail, I’m doubtful on his real intention. A guy that aim on Pluton can never be simply my friend)
Bellamy? ( A guy that can’t even bring interest towards Zoro, no point to keep him as a villain, simply pathetic, unlike Enel who totally destroy Zoro like a fried chicken)

We've already seen how a lot of players in the New World don't have/don't rely on DFs to be strong.
( Tell me one thing, is there a problem for Oda to let Enel become a very strong combat fighter after training for 2 years? Master in both Busoshoku & Mantra? Is there a difficulty? Do you know about the potential about this guy?? )
There's nothing special about his DF. A pre-timeskip Luffy managed to beat him, even without Haki, and Enel's final form as he was beaten could be seen as his awakening even... And he had a Logia DF, I mean come on. You'd have to be pretty deluded to think that there's chance that Luffy couldn't beat him now.
( Same thing. Yes, Luffy is without Haki, but the reason why Luffy is able to beat Enel simply because Enel sucks in combat skill while his DF can’t even touch Luffy. What happen to the rest of his crew?? Completely being destroyed by him, yet you tell me his DF is nothing special……this already prove that you are having prejudice towards this guy, which is the real intention behind Oda’s mind. Even a common person can imagine how destructive he would be if he can master Busoshoku Haki except you…………………… I dare to say none of the Admiral can touch him in that form. )
Any Admiral could take him out, especially Kizaru. If anything, he'd be a good candidate for a Shichibukai spot, but again, Enel isn't a pirate, that's not his thing, and he has 0 experience in the NW, there's no way he could ever compete/be at the same level of all the other major players, and even some of their underlings.
( My friend, it has been 2 years pass by which is a very long period in One Piece yet like I told you previously it’s very common for Oda to equip Enel with better hand combat skill this time. Again, no reason to bring back the same Enel that you saw on Skypea unless this time his is the master of Busoshoku Haki !!! )
With that being said, I really don't see how he could ever come back as an effective villain. There's just no way around that, and with all that we've seen so far I don't see how you can say that Enel's DF is the most powerful one...

Luffy's DF pretty much negates all of it, BB's Yami Yami totally nullifies it, and Kizaru is "light" itself, I highly doubt Enel would even manage to lay a finger on him. There are so many others that would probably kick Enel's ass, but I think I've made my point. Enel was nothing but a bully and was only "strong" when being a tyrant to commoners; basically, he'd be ok with fodder, but not with real, experienced enemies.
( Haiz………………lazy to explain any more, but is ok. You keep on looking at the previous Enel, which I think that’s you real intention where you never wish to see him become stronger than ever. Law said it before, those who are comfortable on their seats never change, but the younger generation change. That’s how he able to defeat Vergo. You are having exactly the same mind-set just like Doflamingo where you thought everyone will still be the same. Trust me, if Enel about to come back, he will never be the same anymore. Even Bellamy can equip with Busoshoku Haki, so who don’t Enel ???? )
Oda can bring Enel back for a lot of reasons, but he doesn't necessarily have to come back as a villain. As a matter of fact, most of the villains who were beaten by Luffy and came back became some sort of ally, and you know what else?
( I figure it out the reason why you keep on hoping that Enel can become an ally. Enel is an overpower villain back then, so most of SH fans will hope this guys can never improve to stand in front of SH again, well, it’s common sense anyway )
There's still no chance for most of them - if not all - to have a shot at beating Luffy.

If they didn't beat him back then, they sure as hell won't beat him now. The same goes for Enel. He may not come back as an ally, but he sure as hell has no place in the NW, definitely not as a villain, so he'd have to come back in another capacity, and it's more likely to be as some sort of ally rather than as an enemy.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Haha, that’s funny, and that’s how Oda able to fool you all just because you are following on the trend. So I will try to slowly breakdown your point below: Reply inside bracket

Did Buggy come back as a villain? ( OMG, from the first place he was just another joke)
What about Crocodile? ( The only serious villain, which he cooperate with Luffy just to escape from the jail, I’m doubtful on his real intention. A guy that aim on Pluton can never be simply my friend)
Bellamy? ( A guy that can’t even bring interest towards Zoro, no point to keep him as a villain, simply pathetic, unlike Enel who totally destroy Zoro like a fried chicken)

( Tell me one thing, is there a problem for Oda to let Enel become a very strong combat fighter after training for 2 years? Master in both Busoshoku & Mantra? Is there a difficulty? Do you know about the potential about this guy?? To me, you are having prejudice towards him )
( Same thing. Yes, Luffy is without Haki, but the reason why Luffy is able to beat Enel simply because Enel sucks in combat skill while his DF can’t even touch Luffy. What happen to the rest of his crew?? Completely being destroyed by him, yet you tell me his DF is nothing special……this already prove that you are having prejudice towards this guy, which is the real intention behind Oda’s mind. Even a common person can imagine how destructive he would be if he can master Busoshoku Haki except you…………………… I dare to say none of the Admiral can touch him in that form. )
( My friend, it has been 2 years pass by which is a very long period in One Piece yet like I told you previously it’s very common for Oda to equip Enel with better hand combat skill this time. Again, no reason to bring back the same Enel that you saw on Skypea unless this time his is the master of Busoshoku Haki !!! )

( Haiz………………lazy to explain any more, but is ok. You keep on looking at the previous Enel, which I think that’s you real intention where you never wish to see him become stronger than ever, perhaps my previous point is correct where you really dislike him. Law said it before, those who are comfortable on their seats never change, but the younger generation change. That’s how he able to defeat Vergo. You are having exactly the same mind-set just like Doflamingo where you thought everyone will still be the same. Trust me, if Enel about to come back, he will never be the same anymore. Even Bellamy can equip with Busoshoku Haki, so who don’t Enel ???? )
( I figure it out the reason why you keep on hoping that Enel can become an ally…….you are one of Oda’s victim. Enel is an overpower villain back then, so most of SH fans will hope this guys can never improve to stand in front of SH again, well, it’s common sense anyway )

( Don’t keep on looking at the past, look at the future, Doflamingo. )
The way you write post is confusing.

Enel is a MASTER of Busoshoku Haki? Where are the facts? Luffy is a fast learner and is mentor was Rayleigh and Luffy was only able to learn the BASICS. Even if he learned Busoshoku Haki who taught him that?

You said look into the future but you keep repeating how the straw hats were annhilated by Enel in the Skypea arc. Look into the future mate. Zoro and Sanji will be enough to destroy him. Zoro was not able to beat Enel because he could not use Haki. Simple as that. Now he can use that which means he can protect himself from lightning. Sanji specialises in Observation Haki which means he can dodge those lightnings.

Crocodile has ulterior motive right? Where are the facts? Do you know his past? Let me tell you then. Crocodile went into the New World like any pirate in hoping to become the Pirate King. The rule in New World is: Be under the Yonkou or Against them. Crocodile chose be against them and fight them. Who did he chose? Yes, Whitebeard (that idiot). Whitebeard accidently yawned and Crocodile was got off-guard and was defeated. Because of his defeat he came back to first half of the grand line and started bullying kids because he could not beat anyone of his size. The last kid who he bullied had a friend. This friend got pissed and beat him up. This friend met Crocodile again and Crocodile swore that he won't bully kids again. So you get it? When he came back to the first half of the grand line he forgot his dreams of becoming the pirate king and decided to take over a country. Then he fought Luffy and he realised his mistake but he was too late. After getting released from the prison he decided to become a proper pirate again.

Also only active pirates don't sit on their seats and do nothing like Law said. What makes you think that Enel is doing anything? He must be sitting on his ass ruling over the robots.

Also be RESPECTFUL to others please.

Arsen

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Luffy will meet the person who had Ope Ope no Mi ultimate move perfomed on him(eternal life) and this person was a great friend with the previous owner of the Gomu Gomu no Mi from a long ago. Luffy will be given advice how to advance his DF techniques even further

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Luffy will meet the person who had Ope Ope no Mi ultimate move perfomed on him(eternal life) and this person was a great friend with the previous owner of the Gomu Gomu no Mi from a long ago. Luffy will be given advice how to advance his DF techniques even further
After reading your post I also do think that we will meet someone who has been operated by the ultimate Ope Ope no mi technique; Perennial Youth Operation.

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This is what you said:

No reason to bring Enel back if he isn’t one of the major villain due to his DF potential.
My point was that:
- villains don't necessarily need to come back as villains again, as a matter of fact that would be pretty pointless, especially if they were already beaten by Luffy;
- they usually come back as allies or something of the sort;
- DF potential? Have you been reading One Piece lately? Just the Devil Fruit won't get you anywhere in the real world.

( Tell me one thing, is there a problem for Oda to let Enel become a very strong combat fighter after training for 2 years? Master in both Busoshoku & Mantra? Is there a difficulty? Do you know about the potential about this guy??
- Nothing indicated that he was/has been training in the meantime. Also, he's on the Moon, what's he going to train against? Gravity? Moon rocks?;
- Potential? Any Straw-hat has the potential right now to kick Enel's ass, not to mention a lot of other characters as well;

- Again, what would Enel be training for? Enel was never a pirate/had no interest in pirate matters.

So what if he masters Armament Haki? Did you forget that Luffy also has it? Zoro too?
And pretty much everyone in the New World...? What difference does it make? None.

If you really think Enel would be "untouchable" . Isn't Busoshoku supposed to harden your body, and reduce the impact of blows? Why would he need it if he's "untouchable"?

You're really underestimating the Admirals and their abilities. Have you forgot how some of them fought for 10 days straight? Whereas Enel got his ass handed to him by a rookie.

So what if he's been training for 2 years? The others have decades of experience on top of that, with Haki and DFs and whatnot. Enel wouldn't stand a chance.

Again:
- Enel was never a pirate;
- He has ZERO experience as a pirate/fighting in the New World;
- Even if he had spent the last 2 years in the NW, that's nothing compared to those who have been there a lot longer than him, those who've been pirates their whole lives, and that are now on a whole different level, DF-wise, Haki-wise, etc.;
- If you think that learning Busou - something that is common in the NW- would somehow give him a pass in the NW you haven't been paying a lot of attention lately;
- On top of all of that, he didn't have Conqueror's Haki, so that already puts him below the likes of Luffy and Doflamingo.

( Haiz………………lazy to explain any more, but is ok. You keep on looking at the previous Enel, which I think that’s you real intention where you never wish to see him become stronger than ever,
What other Enel is there besides the one in the Manga, who - last we heard - was on the Moon?

Why are you speaking about my "intentions"? I only pointed out how your arguments don't hold up together, and how Enel can perfectly come back as something other than a villain, whereas you only said that he can only come back as a villain, and I've already shown how it's a regular thing in OP to bring back previous enemies as something else, and how Enel wouldn't hold a candle to most of our main characters now.

Law said it before, those who are comfortable on their seats never change, but the younger generation change. That’s how he able to defeat Vergo. You are having exactly the same mind-set just like Doflamingo where you thought everyone will still be the same.
Yeah, but Enel isn't part of any generation.
He was never a pirate.

How many times do I have to say it?

Trust me, if Enel about to come back, he will never be the same anymore. Even Bellamy can equip with Busoshoku Haki, so who don’t Enel ???? )
He can have all the Busou he wants, you're evading my point; having Busou changes absolutely nothing, a lot of people have mastered it already and have had it for DECADES and have a lot more experience in fighting.

Enel has none of those things, even if he trained/mastered Busou during those 2 years that would still mean absolutely nothing in the New World because he has zero experience there. No matter how "great" you think his DF is, it wouldn't hold up to most of the characters that we know right now. I reckon some characters without Devil Fruits would be able to withstand Enel's Goro-Goro with Haki alone.

Let me refresh your memory:

-> Devil Fruits alone mean nothing in the NW, even if it's a Logia type;
-> Busou is something that is common in the NW, some people have had it for years/decades, Enel mastering Busou in just 2 years wouldn't make him any more powerful/threatning;
-> Enel could never possibly hold his own place in the New World, hell at this point Chopper has more experience than him.

( I figure it out the reason why you keep on hoping that Enel can become an ally…….
Where did I say I wanted him to become an ally? You're twisting my words. I only proved how Enel doesn't need to be a villain (again) to show up, and you didn't like it. That's all there is to it.

most of SH fans will hope this guys can never improve to stand in front of SH again[/B], well, it’s common sense anyway )
Yeah, right, the SHs are so worried that Enel might come back (who was beaten by Luffy, who has a DF that renders Enel's pretty much useless), even though they've beaten tons of Shichibukai, evaded Big Mom and are on a collision course with Kaido, and have also fought and survived some of the Admirals' onslaught.

Yet, somehow, you think Enel would suddenly become super OP just because he mastered Busou and trained for a couple of years? Get real, he poses absolutely no threat in the NW and would be dropped in a thunder beat.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
[mod=ladylola]Please keep the tone of the discussion civil. No baiting.
[/mod]

wtkace

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Looks like you didn't fully understand every aspect that I point out previously, so I will have to explain again:

- Is it someone have to become pirate in order to become stronger?
- This is OP world, it can be no logic behind someone sudden power yup, I'm just given an example of how 2 years can change a person which you keep on disbelieving this possibility, don't ever forget that Oda is the real writer, he can do whatever he want.

- Everyone know that there is a high chance for Enel to return which you assume that he back not as a huge villain........ from my POV, this is boring as hell, which I don't think Oda will did that.

- Look at Buggy & Helmeppo, I really don't give a damn about these two characters as they hardly had any influence inside this story.

If I'm the writer, I won't bring back a character from the pass without a good story to push him forward. Turning Enel to become a good person?? Hahaha, unless Oda is trying to destroy his own legacy as it really does sounds like the traditional Taiwanese where person can change from good > bad > good > die > alive >...... AND SO ON.

You keep on saying that Enel DF is ntg, but you can deny the fact that there are tons of ppl who acknowledge his power online. Just go on to watch those video like top 10 DF, TOP 10 destruction move.........

I would say that the fact that you say Enel is useless in NW means that you are still looking at the baby Enel who got his ass kick by Luffy back then........ again. Like what I say, Oda got the right to make him look damn strong, is whether he want it to happen or not which you keep on disagree with this possibility. Furthermore, out of all the characters that we had saw so far, he has the most potential to be push as a strong force thx to his DF. Lightning power is ntg???? Almost all characters who hold this powerful are pretty OP in their own series.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Eigengrau

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Looks like you didn't fully understand every aspect that I point out previously, so I will have to explain again:

No, but what could Enel possibly do in the NW after just 2 years of training, and with no previous combat experience with big shots? The New World is no place for him, and there's no way he would just become a "big shot villain" there; he'd be squashed easily by pirates who get stronger by the day just by the fact that they're still surviving in the NW. No matter how powerful you think Enel is/can become, that means nothing when facing experienced fighters who have had decades of haki/DF/fighting experience.

- This is OP world, it can be no logic behind someone sudden power yup, I'm just given an example of how 2 years can change a person which you keep on disbelieving this possibility, don't ever forget that Oda is the real writer, he can do whatever he want.
So you're saying that there doesn't need to be an explanation for sudden power ups? I guess that's why we saw Coby/Helmeppo training under Garp, or even when the SHs separated and we saw how each of them trained for 2 years, and with whom they trained....

Like I said, last we heard Enel was on the Moon, and nothing indicated that he wanted to come back (because he still saw himself as a God and now he could rule those on the Moon). What's there to train against on the Moon? He's the "king" there and has no reason to train/become tougher because he's already the most powerful one in that place.

If you compare that to Luffy who had to fight beasts pretty much everyday during his training with Rayleigh... Yeah, Enel is really, really far behind.

- Everyone know that there is a high chance for Enel to return which you assume that he back not as a huge villain........ from my POV, this is boring as hell, which I don't think Oda will did that.
Anyone in One Piece can come back at any point, that's a given and there's really nothing special about that. And yes, I assume if he comes back he probably won't be a villain. You say this would be "boring", but this is what always happens, it's a pattern.

Please name me one villain that was beaten by Luffy, and then came back even more powerful than he was before to face him again. You probably can't. Crocodile, Buggy, Bellamy, they're more likely to be considered as friends/allies than enemies.

- Look at Buggy & Helmeppo, I really don't give a damn about these two characters as they hardly had any influence inside this story.
Really? Are you forgetting how Buggy was instrumental in saving Luffy at Marineford? Nevermind the fact that he's close friends with Shanks and was on Roger's ship... And Crocodile also saved Ace, remember? When he was just about to be executed.

Sounds like we're both reading two different stories.

If I'm the writer, I won't bring back a character from the pass without a good story to push him forward.
Saying that a character is now "more powerful" is not a "good story"/good character development. That's why Oda brought back the likes of Crocodile, Bellamy, Mr.2, etc.

Was it to face Luffy again as stronger opponents? No.
It's because they had other roles to fulfill, because they're characters of their own with their own stories.

Turning Enel to become a good person?? Hahaha, unless Oda is trying to destroy his own legacy as it really does sounds like the traditional Taiwanese where person can change from good > bad > good > die > alive >...... AND SO ON.
That statement doesn't make any sense. Enel doesn't need to be "good" to not be a villain. You could say the same about Crocodile, look at what he was back in Alabasta, who would've thought that he would help out Luffy? And yet that doesn't make him 100% good.

You keep on saying that Enel DF is ntg, but you can deny the fact that there are tons of ppl who acknowledge his power online. Just go on to watch those video like top 10 DF, TOP 10 destruction move.........
I don't care about what people online say because I can take the story as it is and form my very own educated opinion. First you say that I'm following a "trend", but now your argument is "yeah but a lot of people online agree with me so that makes me more right".

Also, that video is from 2013, so who's living in the "past"...?

I would say that the fact that you say Enel is useless in NW means that you are still looking at the baby Enel who got his ass kick by Luffy back then........ again.
That's the only Enel that exists so far. Again, has there ever been a character that was beaten by Luffy, and then come back again to challenge him once more? I can't think of anyone else besides Coby and Foxy if you want to go there.

It's preposterous to think that present Luffy would have trouble in dealing with Enel, someone whom he beat pre-timeskip and to whom he has a natural defense thanks to his DF. No matter how hard you think Enel could train, it still pales in comparison to all the training everyone else did and the experience that they got in the New World, which is ruled by pirates.

Enel thinks he's a God, he's cocky and arrogant that way, and we already know what happens to those guys who think they're big shots because of their abilities.

Furthermore, out of all the characters that we had saw so far, he has the most potential to be push as a strong force thx to his DF. Lightning power is ntg???? Almost all characters who hold this powerful are pretty OP in their own series.
Again, you keep referring "lightning", and it's already been established that Devil Fruits alone - even Logias - mean nothing in the New World if you don't have something more substantial to back it all up.

Busou? Pretty much everyone has it now, nothing special about it.
Perception/Mantra? He already has that... same as a lot of other characters.
Conqueror's Haki? Nope.
Fighting experience? Nope.
Challenged others who are stronger than him? Nope.
Suffered defeat countless times/close to dying, so he can become stronger? Nope.
Something to fight for/a bigger goal? Nope, he already thinks he's a God, how can one go further than that?

If Enel suddenly popped up as a "strong villain" in the NW, that would be the epitome of bad writing, because 2 years is definitely not sufficient to turn him into a believable threat, even less when we take into account that he's on the freaking Moon, which is definitely not like living in the NW and surviving every day.

Any Straw-hat could easily beat him now, especially Luffy. Luffy would probably one-hit KO him and ask "who the hell was that guy?"

Any Admiral would beat him up effortlessly, especially Kizaru in my view. You just have to think logistically and logically. So what if his DF is "lightning"? It shocks you and that's it, if you have a tough enough Haki, anyone can easily withstand it (see how even the SHs aren't easily fazed by the Minks' attacks, that also use electricity?), and after that's out of the way, it's about who has the most experience in fighting, using their DF (if they have one), and developping their Haki.

And in the NW - a place ruled by pirates who have decades of experience and mastering their abilities, where even Conqueror's Haki is a common thing - Enel (who is NOT a pirate and DOESN'T have that kind of experience) is definitely a baby in that aspect.

And that is why it's more likely that he comes back as something else, because the NW is no place for him as a villain, seeing as pretty much anyone there would easily deal with him.

I mean, take a look at the Supernovas, they're either working with Yonkous/planning to take out Yonkous, you think they'd be worried about some cocky, Logia guy who thinks he's a God?

The weather in the New World is scarier than him...

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

If I'm the writer, I won't bring back a character from the pass without a good story to push him forward. Turning Enel to become a good person?? Hahaha, unless Oda is trying to destroy his own legacy as it really does sounds like the traditional Taiwanese where person can change from good > bad > good > die > alive >...... AND SO ON.

I would say that the fact that you say Enel is useless in NW means that you are still looking at the baby Enel who got his ass kick by Luffy back then........ again. Like what I say, Oda got the right to make him look damn strong, is whether he want it to happen or not which you keep on disagree with this possibility. Furthermore, out of all the characters that we had saw so far, he has the most potential to be push as a strong force thx to his DF. Lightning power is ntg???? Almost all characters who hold this powerful are pretty OP in their own series.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Luffy himself said this to Enel. So what can Enel do even if he has Armament Haki?

Last edited:

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm not sure it's necessary for Enel to return. His cover story wasn't about him, it was about the secret of the moon. That the sky people, who are linked to the void century, are originally from the moon but went to earth after they had no more ressources.

Then there's the destruction of Birka, that's the only missing piece in Enel's story. But to tell this story, Enel isn't needed. Urouge could tell about this. I can't think of any other purpose for him in the story.

Enel should be very happy on the moon.

Notice me Escanor senpai

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I wonder who beat up Urouge...Was it Kaido, or someone else? I don't know if it's feasable for Enel to come back, and even then I doubt he'll have some major role. Many think that while Lucci is back and now part of CP0 that he won't face the SHs again. I think the same should apply to Enel if he ever comes back.

Crocodile on the other hand is confirmed to be in the NW atm, or at least that's what we saw before the ellipsis. It would be interesting to see what he's up to, and obviously he can't be an antagonist anymore because he already made peace with Luffy.
As far as reintroducing characters go, it might not be that interesting, if we look at the treatment that Bellamy got for example.

Fuuji Genichiro

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Re: [Featured] Crazy Theories and Predictions
Big mom will fall in love with Sanji
This sounds like something Oda would actually do