Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 89 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Kuroiyaiba

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Interesting. It kinda fits with Lunarians having been on the Red Line/Wall first, before being driven out by the CDs/WG. I've been wondering what their connection to Joyboy is, personally.
Yeah i got several ideas on that matter. One is that shortly before or during the Void Century a natural disaster occured causing the inhabitants of the AK to flee to certain locations, the Redline being one of these locations. This forced the Lunarins and the AK inhabitants to coexist at today‘s Mary Geoise location. My guess is that Joyboy had played an ambassador- like role seeking piece between the different races of the OP world.
Imu seized the opportunity caused by the global change and chaos to end the Ancient Kingdom and establish a new world-order.

(Probably not necessary for this case but I don't think uploads are available here. You have to link to an image hosting service where you've uploaded it, or another site that already has the image publicly available.)
Thank you, this was helpful for me! Found a way to at least insert a picture. Gonna check the web for better websites to use for future posts.

Last edited:

traf

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Ok here is one crazy prediction:
We will see Toki Toki no Mi effects again and on a much larger scale. Core characters from Ancient Kingdom will come back for the final showdown (yes, hello Edo Tensei). One of the reason WG hides ancient history is because they know that Toki fruit was used and AK in some capacity is coming back and don't want to give them any possible sympathizers. Those AK characters will be presented as Devils by WG but of course will act as allies to SHs.
Just to build it up a little bit more:
JB's message on Laugh Tale then probably says something like "So I'm gonna die but my buddies are taking my DF and sending it into the future via Toki Toki and coming back themselves in another 15 or so years hopefully by the time new Nika is awakened, that's when we're gonna fight again". That could be why for WG Nika fruit seemed "elusive" if they did not know that, and renaming could be just a precaution in case someone else found it. That could also explain how Shanks would know where/when to look for it.

PS: just to be explicit, obviously it also explains the whole "We're too soon" by Roger.

Last edited: