CoC is about willpower though, and Usopp's willpower isn't CoC-worthy right now.
Well, he will have to lie about having one first.I actually think "Captain", "God", "Sogeking" Usopp is more likely to have it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
....
Well they should.. I would guess Punk Hazard events were a result of awakened abilities...The admirals have awakening?

One theory I've seen is that Roger is Luffy's real father, making Luffy and Ace some sort of half brothers.
That's basically what I think, but I have seen people (on youtube primarily) theorizing that there could be someone with a stronger will power than Rogue.It is impossible unless there is a stronger willed women than Rogue. After Roger's death, Rogue held the baby inside her womb for about 20 months irrc. This took all her willpower and this caused her to die during childbirth. Luffy's is younger than Ace by 3 years, so if Luffy is Roger's son then how long should his mother have held him in the womb for and lived? Over 3 years? Do you think strong-willed women are like cabbages in the supermarket?D: Oda-sensei!! I have a serious question. Will you ever draw Luffy's parents? P.N. Mr. Uni, Age 16
O: His parents? Well, I think you will be pleased with the next volume. Get excited!
Garp told Ace who is true Father was, so why wouldn't Garp tell Luffy the truth if that wasn't the case?
You don't need to be the person's son/daughter for their willed to be passed on. You just need their viewpoint to be the same as yours.

They are doing it for the views.That's basically what I think, but I have seen people (on youtube primarily) theorizing that there could be someone with a stronger will power than Rogue.
I don't like it!![]()

15 months is the longest pregnancy recorded, while there is a record of a stone baby in the womb for 65 years. In an exaggerated world, 20 months isn't that big a deal.There will not be another case like Rogue. It was a unique situation and like I said before, carrying the baby for 20 months killed her. Now if a women was able to carry the baby for nearly 4-5 years and is alive, then that is BS!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It could be, but that is of no use. Sanji was able to smell the cake and rewrite all the ingredients. Pudding probably removed any memories that'll leave Sanji attached to her.....I'm predicting that Pudding stole the whipped cream recipe from sanji's memory as at when she took the cigarette off his mouth.
I don't trust that bitch at all, she's too good an actress.
It'll be Bigmom's only win this arc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---