Crazy Theories and Predictions

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
CoC is about willpower though, and Usopp's willpower isn't CoC-worthy right now.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I actually think "Captain", "God", "Sogeking" Usopp is more likely to have it.
Well, he will have to lie about having one first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Crazy theory:
"All awakening users get taller bodies".... Doflamingo, Katakuri, the 3 admirals, are all taller than normal...
More proof:
Whitebeard - tall
Shanks - normal
Blackbeard - tall
Luffy - normal
 

LionkingRigald

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 15, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
28
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd love for the Germa to have invented torpedoes.
Would be in line with their science theme and would make them a great threat on the seas.
Nobody can block torpedoes like almost everyone can with canonballs. But maybe too op.

To the tall awakening theory i say Burgess...and Shanks is tall af nowadays.
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, we didnt see Burgess in action yet...
Shanks : 183cm (6'0)
Thats not tall.
Donquixote Donflamingo : 305cm (10'0)
Baby 5 : 190cm (6'3)
In One Piece terms, 6 feet isnt tall at all...

Anyways, i am not being serious....but you can always use selective data to make your point :D....
 
  • Like
Reactions: kcd

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The admirals have awakening?
 

MOYcano 0.23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
190
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
I guess Puddin's third eye still has a role to play in this arc.

My working theory is she already erased Sanji's memory about her, because she plans to sacrifice herself (if it comes to that) in order to ensure the escape of Luffy and Sanji. But, what if her third eye help her sense Luffy's arrival (not as haki predicting abilities) maybe "listening the voice" of another mirror. If she informs this to Sanji, she would be seen as a completely stranger, but a beautiful female honestly trying so help our heroes in their darkest hour; Sanji would read her true feelings and trust her... I can see it happening. Sure as hell.
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is there a mink traitor on Zou?

Credit: Joy_Boy Theories

What do you guys think?

It's possible... though rather than a traitor Mink, I think Kaidou simply came across the information via the current Shogun or other people in Wano. Although we have no information yet, I highly doubt that the Shogun's insurrection was a sudden event. I'm sure it was planned for years and there was a significant amount of spying/data collecting done. If it was found out that the Kozuki clan was allied with the Minks, it would be fairly easy to deduce that the clan survivors & retainers would look for refuge on Zou. At the very least, it doesn't make sense that there is a traitor Mink on Zou, since they are pretty solitary and don't even use den den mushi. Someone would have needed to guide Jack from the outside. I think it is more likely that Kaidou came across/captured a Mink outside of Zou and tortured the location out of them.

---------

One theory I've seen is that Roger is Luffy's real father, making Luffy and Ace some sort of half brothers.
Tbh, when I started OP, I thought that it would make sense for Luffy to be Roger's son, in a sort of twist-of-fate / inherited-wills sort of way. However, now, I can't think of a better way to cheapen Ace's death than to make Luffy biologically tied to Roger. Not only does the series heavily emphasize being inspired by others outside of your blood line, but it also just makes Ace's existence unnecessary. His capture, his inability/unwillingness to fight back in the early stages of the Summit war, his eventual death with a smile on his face... all revolve around the fact that he hated existing, specifically as Roger's son, but came to terms with it by the end. Making Luffy Roger's son as well is just like.... :twitch

Also, it was Garp that initially revealed Dragon as Luffy's father. And Garp isn't much of a liar, so I'm gonna trust him on that.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
One theory I've seen is that Roger is Luffy's real father, making Luffy and Ace some sort of half brothers.
D: Oda-sensei!! I have a serious question. Will you ever draw Luffy's parents? P.N. Mr. Uni, Age 16

O: His parents? Well, I think you will be pleased with the next volume. Get excited!
It is impossible unless there is a stronger willed women than Rogue. After Roger's death, Rogue held the baby inside her womb for about 20 months irrc. This took all her willpower and this caused her to die during childbirth. Luffy's is younger than Ace by 3 years, so if Luffy is Roger's son then how long should his mother have held him in the womb for and lived? Over 3 years? Do you think strong-willed women are like cabbages in the supermarket?

Garp told Ace who is true Father was, so why wouldn't Garp tell Luffy the truth if that wasn't the case?

You don't need to be the person's son/daughter for their willed to be passed on. You just need their viewpoint to be the same as yours.
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
D: Oda-sensei!! I have a serious question. Will you ever draw Luffy's parents? P.N. Mr. Uni, Age 16

O: His parents? Well, I think you will be pleased with the next volume. Get excited!
It is impossible unless there is a stronger willed women than Rogue. After Roger's death, Rogue held the baby inside her womb for about 20 months irrc. This took all her willpower and this caused her to die during childbirth. Luffy's is younger than Ace by 3 years, so if Luffy is Roger's son then how long should his mother have held him in the womb for and lived? Over 3 years? Do you think strong-willed women are like cabbages in the supermarket?

Garp told Ace who is true Father was, so why wouldn't Garp tell Luffy the truth if that wasn't the case?

You don't need to be the person's son/daughter for their willed to be passed on. You just need their viewpoint to be the same as yours.
That's basically what I think, but I have seen people (on youtube primarily) theorizing that there could be someone with a stronger will power than Rogue.
I don't like it! :bored
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That's basically what I think, but I have seen people (on youtube primarily) theorizing that there could be someone with a stronger will power than Rogue.
I don't like it! :bored
They are doing it for the views.

There will not be another case like Rogue. It was a unique situation and like I said before, carrying the baby for 20 months killed her. Now if a women was able to carry the baby for nearly 4-5 years and is alive, then that is BS!
 

kcd

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2017
Messages
1,127
Reaction score
1,297
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm predicting that Pudding stole the whipped cream recipe from sanji's memory as at when she took the cigarette off his mouth.
I don't trust that bitch at all, she's too good an actress.
It'll be Bigmom's only win this arc.
 

I Am Atomic

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
3,208
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Chapter 900
BM approaches the wedding cake
*slash* the wedding cake gets sliced into thousands of pieces
Zoro: So you are Kaido?
BM: Nani!?
:loool
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There will not be another case like Rogue. It was a unique situation and like I said before, carrying the baby for 20 months killed her. Now if a women was able to carry the baby for nearly 4-5 years and is alive, then that is BS!
15 months is the longest pregnancy recorded, while there is a record of a stone baby in the womb for 65 years. In an exaggerated world, 20 months isn't that big a deal.
My original counter to this was gonna be if Mama has 85 children which is less suprising till I stumbled upon a few interesting facts:
a Russian lady gave birth to 69 including :16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets and four sets of quadruplets.

Now I do doubt the validity of the multiple births that high, Wiki shows other high numbers interestingly recorded, which makes it not that surprising.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm predicting that Pudding stole the whipped cream recipe from sanji's memory as at when she took the cigarette off his mouth.
I don't trust that bitch at all, she's too good an actress.
It'll be Bigmom's only win this arc.
It could be, but that is of no use. Sanji was able to smell the cake and rewrite all the ingredients. Pudding probably removed any memories that'll leave Sanji attached to her.....

Prediction:
What if Bege was given this assassination mission by someone, probably Blackbeard.... If this leaks, then another war is set to happen after this arc ends. BB may even show up.
 

keeper1h

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
732
Reaction score
702
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Nami will use Zeus to channel all the energy of the boiling water to create a massive hurricane: this move will mainly affect regular ships, because they just can't move without using a sail.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Crocodile's mother was a noble?
 

MOYcano 0.23

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
325
Reaction score
190
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Karasu is actually Corazon and he has two devil-fruit powers because the crow-crow fruit was consumed by his coat thanks to Vega Punk's connections with the Revolutionary Army... and this time he's not a double agent... and he also knows the freaking secret of Mariejois!
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was just thinking about Blackbeard, what if he was the original receipient of the perennial youth or immortality surgery?
That'll explain his high resistance to damage, probably his ability to use 2 DFs as well.
 

keeper1h

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
732
Reaction score
702
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Fujitora can see a little bit of the future by using Observation Haki, that's why he's so lucky at gambling.

Sengoku and Garp, however, can't do that.
 

Zinc

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2008
Messages
694
Reaction score
285
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
So i was thinking that for some reason the marine admirals are codenamed after animals , maybe they should be the ones who finally defeat Kaido the Strongest Creature in the World , maybe even aokiji , akainu and even kong can join in the battle against the beasts pirates .
 

Siya101

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2018
Messages
368
Reaction score
267
Age
25
Country
South Africa
i rate golden shiki appears in the wano arc and carries out his plan
 
Top