Shounen - Cross Over by Seo Kouji | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Cross Over by Seo Kouji

SabiQ

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Re: Cross Over Discussion Thread

haha hold on lemme check his name ... - ....they dont say his name... i guess hes an insignificant character XD

Hollow Kurono

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Oh u mean the one which Natsuki had to play against one on one?To get into to Fujiwara??Or the dude wearin no.7,his name is Katayama i think.

Man i mean in this manga,they talk more then play basketball,they talk like its a mission for Naruto,damn stop talkin nonsense and go play.Hmm i saw some girl that has something for Natsuki,whos she again?Yeah they scored again,but they realy need to stop talkin that much.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

yup definitely alot of talking...i.e. if you noticed in chapter 20 they scored a total of 4 points - 2 layups... =.= and yea i saw insignificant girl #5 that has something for natsuki haha.

ok i looked up his name...hes like the rival guy... Maeda, i want to see him own =D

and i reread the chapter with the cheerleader's bathroom scene haha ^^

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

^^ :D insignificant girl #5,thats a good one,Maeda is the guy on fujiwaras team??The one who was told to play like Natsuki,u know im realy,if u could drop the link for that page.

Man if only Natsuki wasnt caught,he would have hanged around for a little longer.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

haha yea i reckon~! and the readers couldve hang around a bit longer too XD

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

:D , my god they are catchin up to fujiwara so fast and man that full court press is overrated in this manga,i didnt think Natsuki is gonna make the last shot!

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

haha yea so true...they should just do zone and force some perimeter shots lol and i reckon natsuki's gonna try another buzzer beater but miss OR someone on fujiwara is gonna get a buzzer beater in OR another one could be natsuki gets injured and they just straight out lose the match =p

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Or maybe Natsuki is gonna shot the game wiiner and is gonna miss and fujiwara is almost gonna win,like that.But yeah they should try zone.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

LOL! got headbutted and then crossed...is that even legal loool that's like as cheap as bowen lol (except from an offensive point of view since bowen is cheap on defensive)

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

I dont know i newer tried that,i dont know what call would u get.But should be fun to try,wait a min,u tellin me u experienced that already??

Yeah Bowen sucks,Carmelo will kill him next time they will play!Nuggets are goin all da way this year!!

This new chapter was good,finnaly the cheerleaders steped in,i love those girls.But why do every girl in every manga have huge boobs,i have newer seen Japan girls liket that,anyway Natsuki and his forehead crossover is just ridicilous.

Last edited:

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

you've never seen japanese girls with big boobs?...i have lol i guess ur unlucky =p

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

I said that theres so many and almost everygil in the mangas are with big boobs.But in real life i havent seen so much like in the mangas and animes.But ive seen japanese girls with big boobs.

Man the team is relayin way to much on Natsuki."Scumbag" should get more passes and should ge a bigger role,cause hes an awesome player.And Maeda,man so much doubth,so much doubth and theres so much hype around him,but seems he crossed Natsuki at the end if he steals the ball and Fujiwara wont win this will be very untiresting.Seems that this manga is all about one guy and one guy only,not about the team but one guy,he got his leg busted but still got up,man its not Naruto.

Well i predicted that it would happen,but they fought hard,very had...i loved it.They lost,but its just the begin for St.Marianaru,good for Maeda,proved something for a change,so did Natsuki and his team,maybe next time theyll have more players on theyre team.

Last edited:

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

yea...prediction correct! lol at natsuki...do u fink maeda will one day be on the same team as natsuki ? like some reagional team or somefing ? XD

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Man this chapter cracked me up,Natsuki is one un-lucky dude,realy.I dont i think these two could make a good team,but evantualy they wont share the ball,so i think theyre better off as rivals.Is it me or did the mayor just gave an invitation?Is he planing to sponcer them??

But if only Ma-chan and Mizuki didnt come,it been a scene if it was me in Natsukis place :D

oh and man why you didnt post for such a long time,i though you dissapeared and was lonely without discusing the manga :notrust.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

haha my bad...i was in exams (still am, got one more to go)...im just taking a break! thoguht id comment =p

and mayor definitely is interested in them lol...and yea, always looking for that extra fan service scene =p

but i fink u can still have natsuki and the other dude on the same team! e.g. Slam dunk, they both hate each others guts, dun pass to each other till like last game lol

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Well comrades on the battlefied and enemys outside it.But i wonder how will the guy go from the top school to St.Marianu,i dont know,if you have two hot heads on one team,it may not work,but Natsukis teamates dont realy care if he passes or not,but Maeda was the one who passing in the Fujiwara team in this game,maybe it could work someway,but tensions will grow,i still want scumbag to become a better charachter.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

have u read the newest one?...it makes me question, why are all the coaches for sports manga samurai-like XD

Hollow Kurono

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

:D yeah i did,it will be like in Beyblade,they are going to be taught,all different types of things,getting stronger,faster and etc.you know preparing for a war,you know the usual.

SabiQ

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Australia

haha yea probably...i got my own last match of the season this wednesday xD (now that i've finished exams)

Lee Son

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

ok i am new to mangahelpers but this manga is awesome :) how many chapter is it into. I havent read it for like a month cuz new chapters were taking forever