just found
this dunno what's its title but its quite good(instant fav,instant hardcore fan). care to tell the title?
she sounds a little like megumi nakajima the one who did ranka
What's up with people suddenly listening to my otaku music? ;P
Supercell, or Ryo, who is the the guy who works on the music, is the most famous song writer for using Hatsune Miku as the vocals. Most famous songs includes Melt, World Is Mine, Black Rock Shooter and Love is War. The vocalist is credited as Nagi, who was known as Gizelle, is famous for doing covers of Ryo's famous songs. I became a fan of supercell after hearing her fandub of Melt, before that I had no interest in Vocaloid music.
Sayonara Memories is Supercell 2nd major single. I prefer their first single, but I think that's due to Bakemonogatari. The last TV broadcast episode merged so well with Kimi no Shira nai Monogatari, Ryo actually written the lyrics to match with Bakemonogatari. But yes, Kimi no Shira nai Monogatari was my favourite song from 2009 for sure.
I never thought Nagi sounded like Nakajima, but Nagi sounds alot better with the major release then her own fandubs.
Nakajima has a lack of stamina and range.
sandaluxu231 said:
why I've has talents with identical voices/singing patterns ex:kotoko and kawada?
Who knows. I just know that Kawada fail with live singing, it's idol quality.
I have the same headphones as her weirdly...
Lia and KOTOKO are decent (as far as I heard from I've), I mean just decent.