Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I fell in love with the first opening of FMA:Brotherhood,which i started yesterday.
It's just totally awesome,though i somehow have the feeling i heard it somewhere already...kind of nostalgic.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Black Lagoon Opening - Mell Red Fraction

I have never watched the Black Lagoon, but after listening to this OP, I’m definitely checking it out. :) If the OP song is so cool, then maybe the anime is just as cool. :cool:

Edit:

I decided to check the lyrics of the song and…well…I wasn’t expecting them to be so full of anger…but from what I’ve read in some way they go well with the story and some of the characters in the series. The lyrics might not be the happiest and most inspirational ones, but the sound of the song is still pretty cool, at least IMHO.
 
Last edited:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Any song from Girls Dead Monster = WIN. :D Anyone picked up all three singles yet?
Definitely a cool (even if fictional) band. I especially love Thousand Enemies and the way it begins. My Song is also pretty cool. The only thing that I at times dislike are the vocals. In Thousand Enemies' case they're sometimes too high-pitched.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Definitely a cool (even if fictional) band. I especially love Thousand Enemies and the way it begins. My Song is also pretty cool. The only thing that I at times dislike are the vocals. In Thousand Enemies' case they're sometimes too high-pitched.
For me, it goes Alchemy -> Crow Song -> Shine Days -> Thousand Enemies -> Little Braver -> The rest of the songs, from most liked to most not-liked. XD

Alchemy was epic, right from guitar lines, to the bass line, to Iwasawa/Marina's vocal, it really fit her more than My Song, tbh, it kinda had a suave/cool sound which fit her character.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Trust me - Yuuya Matsushita.
I only watched one episode of DRRR! but I found the ending on youtube.
and instantly fell in love with it, it's awesome.
 

Exodi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2007
Messages
2,213
Reaction score
1,304
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've been listening to a lot of Uehara's music recently and I'm loving most of her tracks. I wouldn't mind seeing her perform live; if she ever comes over to the UK for like a one-off show, I'll definitely be looking to get some tickets!

Azumi Uehara - Mushoku :thumbs

Azumi Uehara - Never Free

Kokohana - Haruyo-Haruyo (Click here for the amazing live version!) I can listen to this kind of music all day long. Love it! :)
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Tokio – Sorafune I so love this song! The song is the ED of an amazing J-drama called “My Boss My Hero”. The man who sings this song and the lead singer of Tokio is the awesomely talented Tomoya Nagase. *swoons* Who also plays the leading actor in “My Boss My Hero”.
 

amiko86

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Angel Beats! Insert Song Keep The Beats!

エンジェルビーツ 挿入歌 Keep The Beats!



1. Crow Song (Yui ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1L0QRAK2

2. Thousand Enemies single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2I0MBCJ2

3. Shine Days single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8B4S5UM8

4. 23:50 single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G76NSKGK

5. Run With Wolves single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYSKDBV0

6. Morning Dreamer single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKH1UC6T

7. Rain Song single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8H50QWH4

8. Alchemy (Yui ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SCJ0YA8J

9. 一番の宝物 (Yui ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T9195LP8

10. Little Braver (Album ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O76DYM4W

11. My Song (Yui ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DXFE8D8C

12. My Soul, Your Beats! (Gldemo ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SPUXUJ3

13. Brave Song (Gldemo ver.) single song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DO8MV8A1

Keep The Beats! soundtrack
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5R7EL3ZP
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Fast Forward by Monkey Majik. It's going to be the OP song for the Nurarihyon no Mago anime coming Monday. I'm awaiting to see how they match the animation with the music. Also which 1:30 they decided to pick. I think the first part of the song is the best. :3
 

Rikudou Sennin

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2010
Messages
535
Reaction score
201
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Cant stop listening to Akeboshis - Yellow Moon!

Its awesome!
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I really find HaMC really overrated nowadays, their old sound was muchhh, much better, back in the Gou on Progressive days. After that album, their sound went really commercial, especially with the ROCK PIT album; was really blehh in my opinion.

But with their new vocalist (halca), they've picked up their game a fair bit, swamp man was a really good album, but I feel it wasn't up to their usual standard. Can't wait for a new album from them though, they should get better, especially with halca's different style of singing. :D
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
たむらぱん SOS - They took down the PV down fro youtube so I don't have a link. :(

It's the OP song for Moyashimon live drama. The incorporated the bacteria flying around in the video, I'll see if I can find a new link later.
 
Top