Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Veltpunch - Crawl Listening to this song makes me seriously consider checking “Nabari no O” out. If Nabari no O is as awesome as its OP, then it must be a great series.


Utada Hikaru - Deep River. Her voice is so wonderful~
 
Last edited:

Morigan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
For months i've been loving this song now:

Mini - Are you ready?

Youtube says they used it for Naruto opening but I'm not sure 'bout that =)
Anyways it's a great dance-pop song with a lot of energy. It always gets stuck in my head ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
God Knows from that Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu ep.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
^ I like that song too! :D Though it's not my favourite abs song. I like "STRENGTH." and "Nephilim" more ^^ Have never watched DTB before so I can't comment on the suitability though heh.

Right now I've got UVERworld's "Monochrome ~kizukenakatta devotion~" on repeat (again!). Such a great but unsung song of theirs! It was the B-side to "endscape" (one of the songs from the anime Terra he...) and in contrast to "endscape" is a really romantic ballad. The lyrics are beautiful *__*
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
..old Naruto ending song but i still love the music...
...........Ryuusei by TiA....
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'm also really into X-japan again XD right now I'm in love with Tears again
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Houkago Tea Time - GO!GO!MANIAC!

^ Like totally posted in the wrong thread :XD
Anyway current favorite song must be...
..Well
K-ON!!'s 2nd ending NO, Thank You!
 
Last edited:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
ALI PROJECT - 六道輪廻サバイバル (Rokudo Rinne Survival)

They've done quite a few number of anime theme songs (Roizen Maiden and Kaibutsu Oujo for example). I love their uniqueness and the fact that they don't sound like any other musical artists out there.
 

Blood1523

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 3, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Currently Miyavi"s "Are You Ready to Rock" -Rhythm Battle Mix- on the Kekkon Shiki no Uta Album Has such a good beat to to its addicting to listen to.
 
Top