- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 2,311
- Reaction score
- 1,988
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-









This song that you posted Zeltrax reminded me of another one of my favorite J-songs:LOVE & ROLL - Supercell .


and such a cute videoIf you liked that song and that video then you definitely need to check this (Love & Joy) AMV out, Zeltrax.@destiny what an energetic songand such a cute video


I love that Luka song! I tried playing that song on the game for PC, but it's really hardI wonder if anyone visits the vocaloid thread
but anyway:
Just be friends! by megurine luka
is my favorite song right now. Such a sweet and lovely song by a vocaloid. 4 million views
and also another song, Kono te nobashite by hi-5 camp.
@destiny what an energetic songand such a cute video




Thank you for posting that song, Zeltrax!! I love it.RE:PRAY by Aimer
I really like the name of the song and the animated ending. I really like how they put rukia there like that.
In short, I really really like this song![]()
And yes, the ending is so…IchiRuki!!
You can easily notice how much Ichigo misses Rukia and how much she misses him.