Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
lol I just stalk this thread for awesome J-songs. ^_^ Keep em coming guys. :XD
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Oh shit, oh shit, I think I'm in love with ROOKIEZ is PUNK'D.

Bump on da style - ROOKIEZ is PUNK'D

The refrain ain't that awesome and the overall feeling is as great as many Aqua Timez songs, but the intro is just plain FUCKING AWESOME!!!

They totally remind of good ol' times when I was listening 24/7 to Abingdon boys school.

JAP - Abingdon Boys School
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Grey Wednesday by triple-H

The song is one of the ED in mawaru penguindrum anime.
Can't wait for the full song to come out soon.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
LOVE & ROLL - Supercell .
A pun on rock & roll? Not sure :p
oh and don't misunderstand the lyrics, it's not anything dirty :lmao
such an addicting song this is.
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
This is from a Korean group, U-Kiss, and this is the short version of their debut Japanese track.

IT'S. SO. CATCHY. :pmg

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I wonder if anyone visits the vocaloid thread :XD
but anyway:

Just be friends! by megurine luka
is my favorite song right now. Such a sweet and lovely song by a vocaloid. 4 million views :blai

and also another song, Kono te nobashite by hi-5 camp.

@destiny what an energetic song :lmao and such a cute video
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I wonder if anyone visits the vocaloid thread :XD
but anyway:

Just be friends! by megurine luka
is my favorite song right now. Such a sweet and lovely song by a vocaloid. 4 million views :blai

and also another song, Kono te nobashite by hi-5 camp.

@destiny what an energetic song :lmao and such a cute video
I love that Luka song! I tried playing that song on the game for PC, but it's really hard :(

Though the Korean version is better, I still like This
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Once again the lyrics. :love
Stardust Revue - Meguri aete yokatta

aaand
Kreva - Funky Glamorous feat. Mummy-D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
RE:PRAY by Aimer
I really like the name of the song and the animated ending. I really like how they put rukia there like that.
In short, I really really like this song :lmao
 

kakashi919

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
2,311
Reaction score
1,988
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I dunno why...but this song is super addictive :oh

 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
RE:PRAY by Aimer
I really like the name of the song and the animated ending. I really like how they put rukia there like that.
In short, I really really like this song :lmao
Thank you for posting that song, Zeltrax!! I love it. :luv And yes, the ending is so…IchiRuki!!:wtf You can easily notice how much Ichigo misses Rukia and how much she misses him.
 
Top