Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Flow- Sign; really digging it
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Right now I've gotten hooked on the song なごり雪 "Nagori Yuki" by AQUA5. It is a cover, and the original is by Iruka. (Though I like the AQUA5 cover better since it sounds a bit more modern, and yeah ..I heard that on before the original :XD)

It's a shame that the AQUA5 version isn't on youtube, but the original is, so:
Iruka - Nagori Yuki. It's from 1975
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
more umineko because its so great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWvRQN6dOY&feature=related (EP1 OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-ELGLsPGw (EP2 OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqtH1wZSYCs (EP 3-4 OP)

^^same songs, different OPs for the episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRcwO_B03vI&feature=related (EP5-6 OP)

these are from the Sound Novel btw

motion graphics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeK1j_lLgfY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKbrMAtnNQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq20CPuLaI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCNLlmDw2xo&feature=PlayList&p=FBFE760EB90039CF&index=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNvGMeO_sQ&feature=PlayList&p=FBFE760EB90039CF&index=4

don't read comments, because they contain loads of spoilers. If anybody's interested in it, you're better off reading the novel, the anime isn't very good.
 
Last edited:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxMs_gKx5MA

I don't even like K-ON, but I love this song. SCANDAL songs are pretty catchy in general.
that would have to be my favourite J-song too^^


more umineko because its so great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWvRQN6dOY&feature=related (EP1 OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-ELGLsPGw (EP2 OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqtH1wZSYCs (EP 3-4 OP)

^^same songs, different OPs for the episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRcwO_B03vI&feature=related (EP5-6 OP)

these are from the Sound Novel btw

motion graphics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeK1j_lLgfY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKbrMAtnNQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq20CPuLaI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCNLlmDw2xo&feature=PlayList&p=FBFE760EB90039CF&index=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNvGMeO_sQ&feature=PlayList&p=FBFE760EB90039CF&index=4

don't read comments, because they contain loads of spoilers. If anybody's interested in it, you're better off reading the novel, the anime isn't very good.
does the anime really have that bad animations?
it's a pity,because the manga is really great^^
 
Last edited:

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
does the anime really have that bad animations?
it's a pity,because the manga is really great^^
its just a really terrible adaption of the novel. Loads of things are left out, so much so that at the end, the anime doesn't even make any coherent sense. Characters are butchered, plot elements are left out not to mention its not nearly as epic and emotional as the novel. If you like the manga, I recommend that you check out the sound novel, the manga is based off of it and its much further ahead than the manga.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
its just a really terrible adaption of the novel. Loads of things are left out, so much so that at the end, the anime doesn't even make any coherent sense. Characters are butchered, plot elements are left out not to mention its not nearly as epic and emotional as the novel. If you like the manga, I recommend that you check out the sound novel, the manga is based off of it and its much further ahead than the manga.
I didn't know that there was a novel.:o
I read the manga since it is online and the novel not,which would suck anyway and i doubt that they published it in Germany.
I would have no problem reading it in English though,can i get it online somewhere (i mean buying)or isn't it published in English?
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
My Life is a Stapler (Watashi no koi wa Hotchkiss) - Afterschool teatime/Hokago tea time

K-on's songs are so catchy. I don't think I heard a song from the series and thought it was a crap, at the very least I found them listenable. I'm a sucker for cutesy rock...not that it's a genre. Moe blob/crap is definitely one of my guilty pleasures in life.
 

Enma Ai

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
265
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
United States
M/elody - Tsuji Shion
Telepathy - Younha
Aru machi no gunjou - Aisan Kung fu Generation.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:err Girl's Generation - Oh! :XD
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Shunkan Sentimental by Scandal
and
Houki Boshi by Younha
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Renai Circulation - Nadeko (CV: Kana Hanazawa)

MOE OVERLOAD. I cannot state how cute this is. There's too many female seiyuus who just forces their voice to be as high as possible to pretend to be moe, which does not work (yes, I'm looking at you Nana Mizuki). This is how exactly what a moe song should sound like, it doesn't need the best vocals.

Sayonara Memories - Supercell (vocals by Nagi)

I don't understand how can Ryo compose and arrange so many songs that I just love. This time Sayonara Memories sound like something between Kimi shiranai no monogatari and Melt. Nagi's vocals definitely got better too. It's a shame they got a pretty actress for the PV again, possibly because Nagi might not what the entertainment industry consider to be a marketable singer. Or maybe she just doesn't want to show her face. I wonder how would this sell? Last time it has Bakemonogatari as a tie up.

Ah, the HQ version is even better =A=.
 
Last edited:
Top