- Joined
- Nov 18, 2009
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 49
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
)
that would have to be my favourite J-song too^^http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxMs_gKx5MA
I don't even like K-ON, but I love this song. SCANDAL songs are pretty catchy in general.
does the anime really have that bad animations?more umineko because its so great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWvRQN6dOY&feature=related (EP1 OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-ELGLsPGw (EP2 OP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqtH1wZSYCs (EP 3-4 OP)
^^same songs, different OPs for the episodes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRcwO_B03vI&feature=related (EP5-6 OP)
these are from the Sound Novel btw
motion graphics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeK1j_lLgfY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKbrMAtnNQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq20CPuLaI4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCNLlmDw2xo&feature=PlayList&p=FBFE760EB90039CF&index=3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyNvGMeO_sQ&feature=PlayList&p=FBFE760EB90039CF&index=4
don't read comments, because they contain loads of spoilers. If anybody's interested in it, you're better off reading the novel, the anime isn't very good.
its just a really terrible adaption of the novel. Loads of things are left out, so much so that at the end, the anime doesn't even make any coherent sense. Characters are butchered, plot elements are left out not to mention its not nearly as epic and emotional as the novel. If you like the manga, I recommend that you check out the sound novel, the manga is based off of it and its much further ahead than the manga.does the anime really have that bad animations?
it's a pity,because the manga is really great^^
I didn't know that there was a novel.its just a really terrible adaption of the novel. Loads of things are left out, so much so that at the end, the anime doesn't even make any coherent sense. Characters are butchered, plot elements are left out not to mention its not nearly as epic and emotional as the novel. If you like the manga, I recommend that you check out the sound novel, the manga is based off of it and its much further ahead than the manga.


Girl's Generation - Oh! 