Phantom Minds - Mizuki Nana (Mahou shoujo lyrical Nanoha MOVIE 1st Opening)
(Looks like King Records finally got off their arse and deleted the videos of Phantom Minds on youtube)
I didn't really like Phantom Minds when I first heard it, since the the tempo is quite fast and there is no clear breaks in the song. It felt like a long string of lyrics being sung. Of course after I heard the MusicJapan anison special 2 live version, I'm being brain washed to like the song. Despite she was actually off like in two places, it's one of the hardest song she ever sung (and I think she didn't have much practice with the song since the special was recorded about November). Honestly, I cannot think of a song by her where I prefer the CD version.
I'm looking forward to Silent Bible, she wrote on her blog that she recorded an R'n'B song. Which is most likely the most disliked genre an anison fan would (that's me btw). I'll see whether Nana's magic is going to work again.
When is Live Acadamy or Animelo 2010 out on DVD/BD? Probably not till 2011, knowing King Records.
Edit - All Nanatards rejoice, Phantom Minds reached no.1 in the Oricon weekly single charts. Lets all give Nana a hug <3. (I was more hyper about the no.1 with her Ultimate Diamond album, since the competitors where fairly strong sellers)