Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Marukaite Chikyuu - Austria

Fudge. This is beautiful. I was expecting an piano solo of Marukaite Chikyuu, cheap to produce and still matches Austria. Frontier Works decided to give it a full orchestra mix. I thought the preview was pretty darn good, they have to surprise me with a better full version right? I'm glad they did spend the money they earned somewhere...

Prussia's version wasn't even Marukaite Chikyuu

Aiyah 4000 years - China (CV: Kaida Yuki)

Again, this song is amazing. I cannot believe this is just a B-side on a character single that isn't even from a music anime. Character songs tend to have very simple arrangement, but this is very complex. I do know Hetalia character singles have been selling like hotcakes, I still didn't expect this much effort was placed on a unpopular character. Amazon is out of stock...meaning that this sold better then their expectation. I found it interesting that it jumped 15 ranks on the day of the full version of the single was leaked on the internet. Kaida Yuki's vocals are great, it's in character and it's sung well at the same time (can't say the same about Mizuki Nana, even if she is my favourite singer/seiyuu).

Oh Nihao*China was cute too...
 

deJeer

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
51
Reaction score
5
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Morning Musume – Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Koko ni Aru Nukumori - GRANRODEO

Kishow/Taniyama's singing voice is the winner in the male seiyuu world. GRANRODEO's music ain't half bad either, they're pretty consistant. But I'm not fond of their signature heavy style, unlike most of their fans. Taniyama's voice always sound bishounen to me, blame him for voicing too much bishounens (somehow his vocals doesn't mix too well with the heavier songs). I prefer their rock ballards or more anison like songs. Too bad they only have like 2 anison-like and 1 ballard per album...T^T
 

~FrienD~

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
257
Reaction score
30
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
dream fighter-perfume
get my way! & masterpiece- kawada mami
old x_X
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This one, because I’m in full catching-up-with-FMAB mode atm. :D
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Various version of Renai Circulation by NicoNico users.

Honestly, this is like the brand new Seikan Hikou. My favourite version right now is definitely the Orihara Izaya version, the fandubber's voice is pretty darn close to Kamiya Hiroshi's voice. Hetalia's Austria version waas pretty darn moe. Tomozaku Sugita actually did it himself in Kyon's voice, he even lampshaded his 'close' relationship with Nakamura Yuuichi in the lyrics (along with Love Plus).....Wakamoto's version is pure CRACK. Ryoma's (Prince of Tennis) version wasn't too crack, considering PoT actually release similar music officially, the fandubber's voice was so close to Minagama Junko though. Someone managed to sound exactly like Hirano Aya's nasally Konata's voice, 'Demo demo tei, demo demo tei ~'.

I totally didn't try and learn the dance to Renai Circulation....-looks away-
 
Last edited:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
SID - Rain Love this song!! I can't wait for the full version to be released.
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
^Oi oi isn't it time for you to loop K-on's new songs?:D

Koi no Tokushiyoku - Paz (CV: Mizuki Nana)

Character song for Metal Gear Solid. I didn't like the preview, but the full version is love. I couldn't care less about MGS...'DOKI DOKI ~'

Oh the PV is great. Snake stands at the beach with a beautiful sunset...there's some fanservice too :3
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
:D

Well,i heard that there is a new season,but i haven't seen a single episode yet.

Are all the new songs released allready?
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@Googlez_kun
Only the first episode is out. This time we're getting a 2 cour season (since there's going to be 9 DVDs for K-on season 2). Moe blobs in my face for 6 months <3

The opening had mixed reactions. Most people didn't like the new opening, but I really liked it. Yui/Aki Toyosaki sang the song in a very very high speed, sorta chipmunk style. The ending had better reactions, most people liked it. I found it kinda medicore and average. We'll be getting more inserts and more character singles soon enough. Oh I expect another opening and ending too!

I doubt the music would sell like as well as last year. But CD sales are weaker and weaker, they might rank higher. Don't Say Lazy could have easily ranked weekly first with 66,910 first week (in total 170k). But then Hokago Tea Time actually ranked weekly album number 1.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@LilaChan
Just watched the first episode yesterday and it was surprisingly close to the manga.Yui was as awesome as always,especially with her "Oink Oink!"^^

Well that aside,the opening was nice.I liked thi high-speed singing and it kind of fits Yui's voice.

The ending was not as good imo.The beginning was nice and matched with the animations,but the rest was as you said,rather average and nothing that great.
 

LilaChan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
568
Reaction score
100
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
@Googlez_kun
The singles for the opening and ending are ranking 1st and 2nd respectively on the Amazon.co.jp music CD chart. Of course this is just the amazon chart. I can't find any strong sellers for the week anyway. If the CD sales keeps up, K-on grabbing no.1 and no.2 on the weekly chart isn't impossible. I can't wait for the concert DVD/BD to be released. How did K-on get a Yokohama Arena concert? But then TeniMyu is holding a 3 day concert there...Japanese peeps are weird.

Did I say the covers for the 2 CDs look great?

I haven't been watching the last season of Nodame Cantabile, I've seen the manga already so I wouldn't miss out much. I am however, looking forward to the movies. The opening of the 3rd season of the anime is love <3. It's similar to the first two opening yet I don't feel I've heard the song before.
 
Top