Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Haha... It just rained :eyeroll

Since you indirectly asked, here be translation of "song for..." :)

And guess what, I just found the album artwork for "song for..."! Guess who's on it? :amuse


ICHIRUKI!!!! :nuts no, I don't see Orihime at all...
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I. BLAME. DESTINY. FOR. THIS. :yelling

I have had this song stuck in my head since she introduced this song to me yesterday. I dropped the Bleach anime years ago, so I'm totally out of touch with its OPs/EDs but this is one of them:

ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D - Song For...
Mission Accomplished!

Thank you Destiny! :XD
It was my pleasure. ^_^

Oh and I totally want to think of this as an IchiRuki song but...
There are not “buts”, that song and ed is totally IchiRuki.

Since you indirectly asked, here be translation of "song for..." :)
Thank you, thank you so very much, Salad! :hug

And guess what, I just found the album artwork for "song for..."! Guess who's on it? :amuse


ICHIRUKI!!!! :nuts no, I don't see Orihime at all...
Thank you for posting that pic!!:wtf It is official now
The song is 100% IchiRuki!!!


^
It's my favorite too, been putting it on repeat since the full version came out.
I even hum quietly it in class :blink
Thank you for introducing that song to me, Zeltrax! :) If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have been able to introduce it to Salad.


My new fav J-song :) :

You – Yuria
 
Last edited:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
My current favorite J-song is Toumei Ningen by Tokyo Jihen (the vocalist is Shiina Ringo)
Toumei Ningen
I like the live version better than the CD version.O0
Bass:love
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Since I just got back to watching Naruto,

there's this ending that I really like and I like how its presented too.
Anyway its called Mayonaka no Midnight Orchestra~ by Aqua Timez~

TV Size(Ending version & mirrored)

Full Size

Did I mention that its by aqua timez :D? and that I'm a big fan!
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
One of my super-duper-mega-giga-ultra favourite songs.

Over There - Universe

I warn you. Once you listen to it, you won't be able to forget it :music

Also, does anyone know about this group, like when they plan on releasing more singles or things like that?
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
One of my super-duper-mega-giga-ultra favourite songs.

Over There - Universe

I warn you. Once you listen to it, you won't be able to forget it :music

Also, does anyone know about this group, like when they plan on releasing more singles or things like that?
I think i just found a gem thanks to you. This song is amazing :clap2!


Currently listening to another universe's song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9CQXwN-IaE&feature=related

It's my favorite out of the rest of the songs they sang but sadly, its the only one that I can't find. I only know what the song name is, so I can't find it :(
It's an amazing song :thumbs but I have to find some way to get it :darn.
 
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I've been listenin' to some of my old archives and found this. Both are somewhat alike, with the one i posted in my previous post.

Speed of Flow - The Rodeocarburettor

Actually i found another song, but the thing is i can't find the whole thing on youtube, and i'm WAY too lazy, too upload it myself. I'm sure you can download if you look for it, so here's a "teaser" i found.

リアル - THE ROOTLESS

If i find the whole song, i'll be sure to link it here... :p
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
One Piece Opening 14 "Fight Together"
the new op opening :tem
is my favorite J-Song now, okay, maybe its the animation that stands out more but I really love this song.
It's sang by Amuro Namie, an awesome artist and an experienced one so ofc, the vocals are great.
(Its 8 years after her first anime song in 2003!)

thanks for funimation, the lyrics of the song:
Fight Together

Let’s set out on our journey before dawn
To greet our unseen tomorrows
We have no regrets in our resolve
(Oh I know what I’m supposed to do)

No matter what kind of trials lie ahead,
Nothing can stop my beating heart
There is only one place to go
(Fly to the light)

Bonds forged through battle (That’s right)
I won’t let anyone break them (That’s right)
When I open my clenched fist,
I will find power there

Let’s start
The new world is calling
Now look
No matter how many seas separate us
I’m always standing by you
Don’t be afraid to advance
Don’t forget
We fight together

I’ve never spoiled the memory
Of the vast infinite sky that I looked up to that day
We’ve come a long way
Each with our own pledge in our heart
There is no doubt
There are things we must carry with us

The sun will rise
And shine equally on even our sorrows
I believe in
The future that will become one piece someday,
Let’s go find it together
You’re irreplaceable
Don’t forget
We fight together
I'm in love with this song :XD
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thanks to this awesome AMV, I was introduced to the song below which is my current favorite J-song:

Shinku no Fatalism by Kanon Wakeshima

I like the whole song, but I’m especially fond of the beginning of it. The intro is so…breathtaking that just pulls you right in and makes you want to listen to the rest of the song. And wow…she is such an incredible cellist!!
 

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Mao Abe, Furii

Addicted to her songs. Pity there's not many of them though.:darn
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Been listening to some old music, 2 years back and I miss this song :(
Inoue joe is an awesome singer, if anyone remembers this song goes with Naruto shippuden opening 4.
Anyway, currently favourite J-Song is Closer- Inoue Joe
 

jashinking

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 30, 2011
Messages
36
Reaction score
3
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
my favort is still and all was will be Dev Parade - Bacchikoi
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Finally. I can post a new song

Lately i've discovered abingdon school boys for myself. Of course songs like "Innocent Sorrow" or "Strength" are great but currently i like this one the most.

Freedom - Abingdon school boys


(I'm goin' out here
I'm gonna meet you there
Stand up and get a kick out of life!
I wanna be free yeah!) :music
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
It's been a long time since my last post in this thread :p It's also been a long time since I last listened to any new songs by Arashi and I guess watching one of their PVs kinda revived my love for them a little :XD

Arashi - Lotus
 
Top