Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
One of my favourite and one that is sang by many japanese (at nicodouga)
You - Higurashi No Naku Koro ni / dai
but this version is by nayuta + 社長
anyway, even if you don't watch higurashi(which you should) do give it a try, I'm loving this song/version a lot and it calms my heart.
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Recently I haven't been able to stop listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTbWxHIfHao

It's the opening theme of the series Deadman Wonderland which started this spring season. It's been a while since I've seen such a heavy song being used as an OP in an anime. It's also been a while since I've seen that kind of music in an anime soundtrack too.

Another one I've found myself listening to a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ4JyBaWRaQ

It's Naruto Shippuuden's current ending theme. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it's by Home Made Kazoku seeing as I enjoy a lot of their music, which bring a breath of fresh air when compared to all the pop songs that tend to be used as anime themes nowadays. Unfortunately it seems that the single hasn't been released yet so I can only listen to the short version featured in the ED.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
I've been listening to a lot more AZU recently~ I really liked "For You" which I only heard because it was nominated for the MH Anime Awards, but only recently did I start youtubing to hear more of her stuff.

Here's another of hers I like - Ima Sugu Ni.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Ima Sugu Ni is a very relaxing song..and I adore the lyrics as much as I adore azu :wtf

Have you heard In My Life? It was used as gintama ending too, I really like that a lot too.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
No I didn't! Thanks for sharing, it's a nice song~ :amuse

I only downloaded her latest album (which this one wasn't on), but I guess I should download her older stuff too :p Ahh, I love her voice <3
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Right now, it would be SNSD's "Mr. Taxi". It's just so goddamn catchy!! :tem

 
Last edited by a moderator:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
GReeeeN - Every

Not exactly their best song, but it still amazes me every time that this is a bunch of practicing dentists. I was so sad when they disappeared for almost the entire 2010. Hoping for a new album from them soon!
 

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France
Been replaying this over and over for the past few hours ~ Yeah, I'm a bulimic when it comes to music xP It's nothing exceptional but still nice to listen to. I try to understand the lyrics but so far only the English words I really get xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Keeping this song on repeat~ It's such a sad and heartrending song. Though it's a love song and about the distance between two lovers, it also makes me really miss some friends living overseas whom I haven't seen in ages :(

Tooku Hanareta Basho de (In a place far away) by Lily feat C.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
It's been quite a time, since a posted here :D

Supercell - Worldwide Love

Worldwide Love wo narasou
Fukigen sou na kimi ni mo smiling
East West
Shiranpuri?
Ookina koe de henji shite

 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
The latest naruto ending is so addicting..
Home made kazou :woo I remember when they sang shooting star, that was great too.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

I'm currently in love with Akiko Shikata's latest song titled Byakumu no Mayu ~ricordando il passato~.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXoKFOj58c&feature=player_embedded

It has so much Shikata-san inside of it and has a beautiful atmosphere around it. Can't wait to hear the complete version! :3
and this too :D Umineko osts and Akiko Shikata for the win.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Sorry for posting so much but heres the full song of fight together of one piece opening 14
I just found it and instantly loved it.. especially the last phrases at the end of the song "life goes on! Life goes on! Life goes on!"
Now I remember why I love one piece so much.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My new favorite J-song:

Goodbye Days by YUI

I know the song is part of the OST of a movie, a very touching J-movie. I haven’t watched said movie yet, but I do love the above song. It has a bittersweet feeling to it that really touches my heart whenever I listen to it.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
@destiny I've watched it months ago and really enjoyed Midnight Sun by Yui. Highly recommend it.
and yes..it was a touching movie :wtf

I've always liked SPYAIR so my current favorite J-Song is
Like it all by them.
I can't really put it to words how much I love this song but its one of the best my spyair.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Can't help but feel he's screaming at some portions, and would have much preferred if he'd sung it as well as he has other songs, like Niji, but still, it's a nice song and even better if you understand the lyrics. A belated song of hope for the earthquake victims, I suppose :amuse

Doko ni de mo aru Uta by Ninomiya Kazunari
 
Top