Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Natsuko Aso - Eureka Baby

The ED song for the new season of Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu. Listening to this song makes me feel cheerful and more excited about this coming anime series.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
stone cold / FictionJunction

It is the OP of the new anime “Sacred Seven” and it is currently my favorite J-song. :) I like how this song is filled with energy and makes you want to get up and start dancing.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My new favorite J-song is:

GACKT - Episode 0 :luv

I don’t know what is about Gackt’s voice and his songs but…they have the power to melt my heart . His voice is so sexy and melodious at the same time.
 
Last edited:

BakaHaze

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
1,196
Reaction score
504
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I can't click it destiny :crying
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Right now I find myself listening to this a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev5M_2uHbek

It's the opening theme to the anime series No. 6 by BONES which is now currently airing. At first I didn't exactly like the song, mostly due to the high-pitched vocals, but after listening to it a couple of times, I've grown to love it! I don't know, it's something about how the song lends itself to the show's atmosphere so well. It kind of reminds me of the song Sign of Love by Immi in terms of style.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Brand New Days from the game Persona 3 fes

Although I never got to play Persona 3 fes, I still like this particular song.
I really have no idea why but it sticks with me and I enjoy listening to it a lot.
Very relaxing, I guess :D
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
It's been quite some time since i lost posted here, some 5-6 weeks, and in this time my "current favourite j-song" has switched surely more than 15 times. My last discovery was Tommyheavenly6 and right now the song that i like the most is

Unlimited Sky - TommyHeavenly6 (acoustic ver.)

I like the original just as much, but as a person who plays an acoustic guitar myself, i feel more of a "sympathy" to this version. :music
 
Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Skip beat opening 1 :wtf
Ah it has been 3 years since I watched it..and its so awesome now that I'm reading the manga..
such a inspiring song..one that I always love to listen to.

the generous- dream star
The star gives me hope!
 
Top