Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Been listening to this almost every where I go and when I study too :p

Naruto shounen hen — junko takeuchi —life goes on.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Last edited:

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
I am totally in love with YUI :hurr

Gloria would be the song Iyai yai yai yai love the most.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am totally in love with YUI :hurr

Gloria would be the song Iyai yai yai yai love the most.
Yui is awesome.One of my favourites is 'Again'.The first opening of FMA:BH.Simply epic.
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Most definetely Girugamesh

As for the specific song I would have to say Crying Rain
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't know if you can actually call it a song,but I'm currently listening to all those awesomely awesome Ghibli soundtracks.So wonderful.
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
Just can't get enough to play this song so many times because of the catchy tune.
(..the dance on the mv was really fun to watch also..)
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hmm..on the other hand while the OP is great I find myself liking Mirai Nikki's ending the most:

Blood Teller Creepy name :XD
 

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I'm still grooving to Sound Horizon (I can't stop); this time I put Stardust on repeat.

I also really like Ark.
 
Last edited:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
In love with fairy tail new emotional opening, "Towa no Kizuna"
A strong song by daisy x daisy, delivered so well :wtf
esp love the piano parts.
the opening is awesome too.
 
Top