Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I haven't played the game, but I do love the song! I know RIKKI from Sound Horizon, and I'm currently listening to her solo songs since I like her folk style of singing.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
The only reason why I started watching the anime in the first place:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Another RIKKI song! This is from the Spirited Away image album:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My new favorite J-song is:


Ono Daisuke’s voice is…. . I love his voice <3~
 
Last edited by a moderator:

The_kid

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2009
Messages
150
Reaction score
19
Gender
Hidden
Country
Netherlands









































 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
My new favorite J-song :cool::

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty sweet find I must say~ Never listened to Ayumi properly but now I'm slowly becoming a fan of her music. =)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ayumi is sweet :hee she has some great songs, I still remember when I heard her for the first time. Pretty sure it was this one:


bad quality but I couldn't find anything better :sweatdrop
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal

I've never even watched Saint Seiya besides a few episodes on Animax as well as the first episode of Omega, but I love this song! It's so 80's shonen :XD!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The full version of the new OP of Kuroko no Basket is my new favorite J-song :cool:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
^ Reading the word "Madoka" reminds me of the awesome Magia by Kalafina. <3

But now, I'm addicted to this, thanks to Fate/Zero which made me discover this singer:

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Currently watching Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu and really enjoying the OP XD

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
It's been a while since I listened to ALI PROJECT. :^_^

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom

I'm currently in a real hardcore j-rock mood. :headbang
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top