- Joined
- May 2, 2010
- Messages
- 2,927
- Reaction score
- 1,962
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
All of a sudden I became a fan of Perfume.
Last edited by a moderator:
.

Cool song!and Fudanjuku's new song "Be Hero".
I liked it. Although during the whole video I kept wondering whether they were girls or very pretty and feminine boys
:
Oh wow thats pretty good. Never heard of them before today.ONE OK ROCK intoxication. Their awesome songs help me survive nights of studying and working. Hats off, gentlemen.
...and Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer, and The Beginning, and C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h. and many more. <333333
Try this too:Oh wow thats pretty good. Never heard of them before today.
Ah.Cool song!I liked it. Although during the whole video I kept wondering whether they were girls or very pretty and feminine boys
,…they are girls…right?![]()
Yeah, they're girls. ^^