Hangout Current Favourite J-Song

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
All of a sudden I became a fan of Perfume.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I just can't--

 
Last edited by a moderator:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Holy crap. Nano is great.

So, I've been listening to quite a few vocaloid (think Miku Hatsune, Luka Megurine, etc) cover songs by what are referred to as 'utaites'. Here's one of my current favorites:

 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im starting to like ALTIMA need the new cd for the music video to Cyber Cyber
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I love the visuals of the PV. This is the first song with characteristics of dubstep, but it's nice how it isn't overdone.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Swiftlighting

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Wake up by AAA

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Old song, but still :blush.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,927
Reaction score
1,962
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
I'll cheat and say two :XD
charisma.com - iinazuke blue

and Fudanjuku's new song "Be Hero".
 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
and Fudanjuku's new song "Be Hero".
Cool song!:super I liked it. Although during the whole video I kept wondering whether they were girls or very pretty and feminine boys
,…they are girls…right?

My favorite J-song at the moment is:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
New favorite J-song :) :

 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
ONE OK ROCK intoxication. Their awesome songs help me survive nights of studying and working. Hats off, gentlemen.


...and Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer, and The Beginning, and C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h. and many more. <333333
 
Last edited by a moderator:

SharkBait

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2013
Messages
14,071
Reaction score
6,930
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ONE OK ROCK intoxication. Their awesome songs help me survive nights of studying and working. Hats off, gentlemen.


...and Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer, and The Beginning, and C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h. and many more. <333333
Oh wow thats pretty good. Never heard of them before today.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oh wow thats pretty good. Never heard of them before today.
Try this too:


I actually have heard of them, but started to check out more songs after I heard their songs used as Rurouni Kenshin movie soundtracks. Mighty Long Fall is the soundtrack for second movie (Kyoto Inferno), while The Beginning is the soundtrack for the first one.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Cool song!:super I liked it. Although during the whole video I kept wondering whether they were girls or very pretty and feminine boys
,…they are girls…right?
Ah. :XD Yeah, they're girls. ^^

Gacharic Spin - Boku dake no Cinderella
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
For some reason I stumbled upon this MV on a japanese music website.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This song brings back some fond memories and it also reminds me of how much I enjoyed watching Hana Yori Dando.



---------- Post added October 06, 2015 at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was September 12, 2015 at 07:35 PM ----------


---------- Post added October 10, 2015 at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was October 06, 2015 at 07:49 AM ----------

This is my new favorite J-song
:

---------- Post added October 11, 2015 at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was October 10, 2015 at 09:11 AM ----------


---------- Post added October 15, 2015 at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was October 11, 2015 at 03:04 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Mainly, I don't really listen much Jpop songs anymore, but currenlty I went listening some songs and suddenly these two song appeared.. honestly, I really liked it a lot.


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top