- Joined
- Apr 28, 2009
- Messages
- 429
- Reaction score
- 575
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
I don't follow much about these Reverse Novels or even how canon they could relate towards the actual manga...Okay, uhm, all I want to ask is:
Allen knew about the Earl and everything when he was young? Cos, well, he say the Akuma in the circus tent, and i think I read that Mana told him about the Earl trying to track he and the 14th down.
Oh, and, didn't Mana teach Allen the piano score? How could he when he was mentally unstable?
But in manga canonically, it was Cross who said everything about Mana and the 14th being in "hiding" from the Earl. It's possible that Mana might've not remembered that.
And Mana didn't teach Allen the piano score. Allen and Mana "both" made up the score, together. This is still yet to be further clarified in a later chapter so be patient... ^___^
(And hopefully, someone does answer your other question about the Reverse novels...)
and that's what i get from the manga...^^
Little Allen wouldn't know it's the 14th's memories as those are his own memories too (in a way). (Which goes along with my particular theory that's a few threads below this thread....)

Poor Allen I love you so much!! How do you turn out so (relatively) normal after a childhood like that?!?!?


