Shounen - Dagashi Kashi [Kotoyama] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Dagashi Kashi [Kotoyama]

Hunt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Dagashi Kashi

Original Publisher: Shogakukan

Serialised in : Weekly Shounen Sunday
Genre : Comedy, Shounen, Slice of Life, Candies
Mangaupdates

Description & Synopsis​

Shikada Kokonotsu's father owns a rural sweets shop, and his plan is for Kokonotsu to take it over one day. However, Kokonotsu wants to be a manga author instead! One day in summer, the cute but weird girl Shidare Hotaru, from the famous sweets company, comes to pay a visit. Apparently, Kokonotsu's father is famous and she wants him to join her family's company. However, he will only agree if she can convince Kokonotsu to take over the family business!

Volumes

Random pics (the last one by the author of Hero Academia):

Last edited:

Torca

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Sweet, cute and funny with great art. In short Hotaru is mai waifu.

It's a really likeable series, I digged scans for it so I'll stick with it. In 7th chapter we'll get new characters but since then no one new shows up, I hope for someone of Hotaru quality, and as I'm following Kotoyama on twitter, his designs are really top notch.

Torca

Reaction score
Country
Poland
That text about Morocco being close to Bulgaria was strange but still good chapter. Now Saki-chan chapters.

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
7th Sweet: Coffee Gyuunyuu Candy: http://reader.cafeconlenin.com/read/dagashi_kashi/us/1/7/

New girl seems to be a tsundere, she make him drink with all those sugars...

---------- Post added April 10, 2015 at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was April 01, 2015 at 02:59 AM ----------

8th Sweet - Young Doghnuts: http://reader.cafeconlenin.com/read/dagashi_kashi/us/1/8/page/1

Saya meets Hotaru (Love rival ??). Hotaru's eyes never ceaze to amuse me, she act normal everywhere, even after an accident :teehee