Discussion Dark Guilds Power Rate [ANNOUNCEMENT!]

Do you want a Combined Power Rate?

  • Yes

  • No

  • Yes, but without August and Irene

  • Yes, but without August and Irene, and Natsu cannot use "Flames of Savage Emotions" or the 7DS Power

  • Yes but Natsu cannot use "Flames of Savage Emotions" or the 7DS Power


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Baszko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
20
Age
26
Country
Poland
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS:super Jerome:gtfo Finaly... oh i forgot his power is not limited to metal... Still fodder Foddet way higher in rank than desered[why he is over Cain/Mary/Angel will never stop to amaze me] Next Ivan or maybe Arlock[lets clean avatar raven thrash and get to real competition] after those 2... maybe Zoledo[not deserved] or Keith? it was stated[through i am not sure] that he is weakest demon gate so... Or Meredy? Sorano already out? Well from OS next will be Hoteye or racer Midnight ,Eric and Zero gonna be high
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
"You should know of my strength, right?"

​










Yup, you're weak, and that's why you've been eliminated.









#27




Ivan Dreyar​

Affiliation: Raven Tail
Magic: Shikigami Magic, Illusion Magic
Score: 5.036

Highest Score: 8.5 x 1(@Pheromone)
Lowest Score: 1 x 2(@DiMaria Yesta, @MonkeyD-Dragon)

My Score: 6.5/10

Part of the reputable Dreyar family, Ivan falls somewhat short of the hype. Whereas is father was a wizard saint and his son is one of the strongest mages of his generation, Ivan doesn't really live up to this at all. While his Illusion magic was strong enough to fool an entire stadium of spectators, he doesn't really seem to be that strong of a combatant, with his Shikigami magic only barely affecting Laxus. Overall, I'm surprised that Ivan lasted this long, though I admittedly did give him a larger score than I should have.​
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
"You should know of my strength, right?"

​










Yup, you're weak, and that's why you've been eliminated.









#27




Ivan Dreyar​

Affiliation: Raven Tail
Magic: Shikigami Magic, Illusion Magic
Score: 5.036

Highest Score: 8.5 x 1(@Pheromone)
Lowest Score: 1 x 2(@DiMaria Yesta, @MonkeyD-Dragon)

My Score: 6.5/10

Part of the reputable Dreyar family, Ivan falls somewhat short of the hype. Whereas is father was a wizard saint and his son is one of the strongest mages of his generation, Ivan doesn't really live up to this at all. While his Illusion magic was strong enough to fool an entire stadium of spectators, he doesn't really seem to be that strong of a combatant, with his Shikigami magic only barely affecting Laxus. Overall, I'm surprised that Ivan lasted this long, though I admittedly did give him a larger score than I should have.​
Oh how i love when my Predictions come true weird though that they only come true in this Thread :XD
Anyway Ivan is out and in my Opinion he should've been out much sooner since there are honestly more worthy Mages of his Rank.
Next Bet is on Arlock from Avatar or an Oracion Seis Member like Racer or Richard.
Let's see if my Luck runs out here or continues.:hi
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good finally.Ivan is gone.

Oh how i love when my Predictions come true weird though that they only come true in this Thread :XD
Anyway Ivan is out and in my Opinion he should've been out much sooner since there are honestly more worthy Mages of his Rank.
Next Bet is on Arlock from Avatar or an Oracion Seis Member like Racer or Richard.
Let's see if my Luck runs out here or continues.:hi
If people use Ikusa as a basis for comparison then he will be placed higher.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Good finally.Ivan is gone.


If people use Ikusa as a basis for comparison then he will be placed higher.
Good Point you make there,its left up to you wether you include that in Arlock's Arsenal or not i think anyway i personally didn't include it in his Ranking from me.
Because i wouldn't say its his own Power,since the Moment that God is summoned it could also go and kill him too if it feels like it.
He doesnt exactly control it i think or does he? Not sure i mostly forgot about the Avatar Fodders sorry.:hi
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Holy fuck, i'm actually very surprised. Who would have thought that Raven Tail would get such a high score.
They don't deserve that big of a score, imho. But at least they are gone; we'll be able to move on to real participants.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Raven Tail is out omg :XD
Yeah it had to be sooner or later they should be glad that they came this far lol.
My Next Bet is once more on Oracion Seis Members,naming Richard and Racer for this one since Angel has already said goodbye.
Gonna refrain from naming Arlock this Time.:mono
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
"Every magic has its own set of rules that must never be done..."








"I broke one of those taboos."

​










And all for nothing.









#26




Zoldeo​

Affiliation: Grimoire Heart
Magic: Human Subordination Magic, Celestial Spirit Magic
Score: 5.143

Highest Score: 8 x 2(@BluePegasus, @Zeref Spriggan)
Lowest Score: 1 x 1(@CaptainTorch)

My Score: 4/10

Zoldeo was a Grimoire Heart member and one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory, but more interestingly he knew Layla Heartfilia. Driven into darkness by Layla's death, he took the golden key of Capricorn, and at some point following this, broke a taboo of Human Subordination magic and ended up being trapped in the Celestial Spirit's body. Despite managing to escape this form, he disappears moments later. Now admittedly, I underrated this guy. By a lot. He should have got much further into this power rate IMO. Not only does Human Subordination magic allow him to summon allies to help him, not only does it allow him to reduce the Magic Power and physical ability of his opponents, but he also has a spell that just flat out controls any human foe. If that isn't hax, I don't know what is.​
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Completely Wrong this Time wow i am shocked lol.
Zoldeo is out this Early? I had such Hopes for him as you can see up there lmao.
Next one out should be Richard now for real.:XD
 

CaptainTorch

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
306
Reaction score
443
Age
28
Country
Germany
"Every magic has its own set of rules that must never be done..."








"I broke one of those taboos."

​










And all for nothing.









#26




Zoldeo​

Affiliation: Grimoire Heart
Magic: Human Subordination Magic, Celestial Spirit Magic
Score: 5.143

Highest Score: 8 x 2(@BluePegasus, @Zeref Spriggan)
Lowest Score: 1 x 1(@CaptainTorch)

My Score: 4/10

Zoldeo was a Grimoire Heart member and one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory, but more interestingly he knew Layla Heartfilia. Driven into darkness by Layla's death, he took the golden key of Capricorn, and at some point following this, broke a taboo of Human Subordination magic and ended up being trapped in the Celestial Spirit's body. Despite managing to escape this form, he disappears moments later. Now admittedly, I underrated this guy. By a lot. He should have got much further into this power rate IMO. Not only does Human Subordination magic allow him to summon allies to help him, not only does it allow him to reduce the Magic Power and physical ability of his opponents, but he also has a spell that just flat out controls any human foe. If that isn't hax, I don't know what is.​
I will be honest, I think I really underrated this guy. I just remembered that he was beaten by Leo, so I assumed it was the same as being defeated by Lucy.
My bad on this part.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I will be honest, I think I really underrated this guy. I just remembered that he was beaten by Leo, so I assumed it was the same as being defeated by Lucy.
My bad on this part.
That's exactly what I did tbh. :XD

The Seven Kin really had some hax magic, I guess this should be pretty good hype for Bluenote actually given how Hades feels he is stronger than any of the Kin.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Yup, same here. Completely underestimated this guy, but good arguments made by some of you people opened my eyes :zomg
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Shitnote is still in the game...



my face reading Fairy Tail and reading people's power ranking.
 

~Charging Lightning~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
4,594
Age
29
Country
United States
Bluenote is top tier in this rate, only lower than Mard and Hades for me.
I would say he might be lower than Silver tbh but yeah, the Bluenote downplay is real. I know my boy @Jean Grey does it as a gag, but anyone who really believes that Bluenote is low tier compared to these characters is letting their hate for him get the best of them. How many of these characters can destroy tenrou arc Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, and Cana without touching them, destroy one of the three great Fairy Spells (albeit Cana didn't have the power to utilize it properly), and go toe to toe with a pissed off Gildarts? He got one shot because he's outdated but compared to everyone here he's one of the top 10 at least.
 

BluePegasus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
1,818
Reaction score
5,128
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I'm so proud of the 8 I gave Zoldeo and the mention I got as highest scorer. Also @Zeref Spriggan you know what's up.

I DON'T REGRET IT! THE SEVEN KIN OF PURGATORY ARE > YOUR FAVES!
 
Top