So with the reveal that Davy D Jones is a crucially important character to the lore I think it's worth discussing what Davy Jones Locker is since it's almost pointless to introduce Davy Jones into the story like this without his locker being important. I am not too sure about the flying dutchman being a thing since that would imply the existence of the dutch in one piece. Which I suppose is feasible in the pre flood world but it'd still be weird. Then again "Japan" exists in OP so who knows.
In myth Davy Jones Locker is basically an euphemism for the bottom of the ocean. Which seems to pertain to imu who is very likely the "Sea Devil" which is occasionally mentioned through the plot. Davy jones supposedly owns everything at the bottom of the ocean. Meanwhile imu seems to want to sink the world deep under the ocean, probably under 10 kms worth of water. Essentially sending the world to davy jones locker.
So I think there's a few possible scenarios:
1.- Imu has davy jones locker.
2.- The one piece is davy jones' locker
3.- Imu is davy jones' locker.
Where I lean for the time being is that One Piece actually davy jones' locker. In this scenario the OP being found would mean that someone found the core of imu's power and would have the capacity to either take the power for himself or perhaps break imu's hold over the world.
In myth Davy Jones Locker is basically an euphemism for the bottom of the ocean. Which seems to pertain to imu who is very likely the "Sea Devil" which is occasionally mentioned through the plot. Davy jones supposedly owns everything at the bottom of the ocean. Meanwhile imu seems to want to sink the world deep under the ocean, probably under 10 kms worth of water. Essentially sending the world to davy jones locker.
So I think there's a few possible scenarios:
1.- Imu has davy jones locker.
2.- The one piece is davy jones' locker
3.- Imu is davy jones' locker.
Where I lean for the time being is that One Piece actually davy jones' locker. In this scenario the OP being found would mean that someone found the core of imu's power and would have the capacity to either take the power for himself or perhaps break imu's hold over the world.