des attempts Cleaning Challenge #01 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

des attempts Cleaning Challenge #01

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
removing the sfx o.O ??? Sorry I am a bit lost now... dont they stay? I mean sfx= the stuff "written" on the head of the top frame 3 isnt it?

And uhm 1-2h? Damn if you should finish this I gonna need like 1-2days ^^

My version looks like this atm:

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Cleaning Challenge #01 - discussion thread

that is exactly what that means. I dont believe in doing that because the japanese sfx look better (and i am lazy :p) but if you are auditioning for Rush than you have a little ways to go. You still hae to redraw under what you have deleted, redo the greys and restore some of the lines especially in the fourth panel.

Also, in panel siz, that is zoro's bandana so it should be black.

What is going on with the dust in this fnuck? it looks really wierd

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

NeoShweaty said:
that is exactly what that means. I dont believe in doing that because the japanese sfx look better (and i am lazy :p) but if you are auditioning for Rush than you have a little ways to go. You still hae to redraw under what you have deleted, redo the greys and restore some of the lines especially in the fourth panel.
Uhm okay I like the japanese sfx also... and btw I didnt said that the version is finished in fact its just mostly blackened sfx and other stuff. I know that the other things are missing ;p it was more for the purpose of asking about the removing of the sfx

Also I dont aim for rush...its more for my general knowledge of ps and editing mangas...

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Damn somehow the page is really hard for me...stupid grey parts and the redrawing of the middle bottom frame.