desjr's Chapter 347 analysis | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

desjr's Chapter 347 analysis

desjr

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah! My first naruto review I've done for a website.I actually wrote down reviews for on paper just out of boredom so I have some experience with this.....limited.I just recentLY joined mangahelpers and always enjoyed the review section probably the most out of the others.I will try to make this a weekly thing but i can't even promise that.In a way I was inspired by the best naruto reviewer GoldKnight.I may not be as good but hopefully its good.Too bad he had to shorten his review but enough with this and lets get to the real reason why we are here.....

NARUTO Chapter 347 Diversion...!!

1.Not really too much to say about the first page but we have suigetsu emerging from his water poodle and Sasuke bringing along more of what I like to call oro's tools.I wonder what exactly are Suigetsu's abilities.Obviously it deals with water but to what extent I don't know.Karin and Juugo complete this powerful group so I can't wait until they fight and we get to see what they can do.

I think Orochimaru took those three under his wing sometime during the time skip which would explain why sasuke knows there names.Considering how powerful Kimmaro and even the sound 4 were,I'm already excited to see what what these guys and girl can do.

And on a side note for this chapter im gonig to keep a nudity count.I'll count each individual panel to keep count.I personally don't remember any naruto chapters with so much bare behinds in it.((nudity count)3

2.Ahhhh,Never a better way to start off a chapter by showing a new character.So right here we get to see a close up of suigetsu.His appearnace looks like a shark to me.So much for it being Haku or whatever theories people had. I thinks its funny Suigetsu just got rescued and is already complaining about having to go along with Karin and Juugo.(nudity count)4

3.On the next page we have what goes back to my earlier point.Be grateful suigetsu that Sasuke saved you in the first place.Of course he agrees to follow Sasuke plus I found it kind of weird Suigetsu was talknig talknig for so long without clothes.For my sake shutup and get some clothes on!Instead he questions Sasukes authority.(nudity count)6

4. Suigetsu sure did get behind Sasuke fast.I like that he said Sasuke wasn't in charge just because he beat snake man.Shows a little bit of his personallity aswell.If you notice there Sasuke is very relaxed and even has a quasi smile there.I wonder if he knew that Suigetsu never had a killing intent in the first place. (nudity count)7

5.So it was all a feint to see That it really wasn't a fluke that Sasuke beat Oro.This scene was mildy amusing to me becuase 1 Sasuke had a smirk just about the whole time.2.Sasuke had a smirk just about the whole time with a naked guy behind him.After Suigetsus babbling we also find out that Zabuza was once his senior.I like that connection to the past and found it interesting oro took him in.But before they get the other two they have a little side quest to complete,but we'll get to that later. (nudity count)8

6.So konohamuru got the kage bunshin down then of course does the now infamous orike onna no ko doushi no jutsu! When I first saw this I busted out laughing.Of course we have naruto thrilled about it,Sai and Kakashi with the standard ..... and Sakura with her usual reaction to perverted stuff.Next we have poor konohamuru getting punched by Sakura,Naruto trying to calm her down and saying it could be used as a diversion.Of course as we all know Sakura isn't a pervert.SO whatever konohamuru is about to do won't have any effect on Sakura right? :) (nudity count)10

7.HA HA ! Good stuff right there.When I saw this part I literally laughed out loud for a minute.One of the funniest yet gayest moment in Naruto.Konohamuru does the male version of the jutsu and it has the same effect on Sakura that it did on Naruto except it was the female version.I then loved how she tried to pretend that she didnt like it.First agreeing with Naruto then saying "don't just do useless justsu like that.You should pratice more useful jutsu".Yeah... you just messed up Sakura now its too late to take it back.I believe konohamuru summed it up best with his statement "looks like your just like us after all..." .I do wonder how that little runt knew what Sasuke looked like though.
(nudity count)12

8.Great scene right there.Almsot forgot about them naming it the great naruto bridge all the way back during the wave arc.It also shows that Sasuke is human and maybe he didn't really severe those bonds to Naruto.

9.So they were after Zabuzas swords I see.So i guess Suigetsu is an unofficial 7 swords men then since he got the sword.I only have 1 problem with this scene.How did the sword just stay there after atleast 3 years.You would think someone would have taken it by then.But then again maybe nobody knew where it was or maybe it was just respect for the dead.Suigetsu saying he probably wouldn't even lose to Sasuke with this sword makes me wonder if he could incorporate this sword in his fighting style to make it even more deadlier than how zabuza used it.

10.Great cliffhanger again by kishi.I will assume this is the Karin girl since Juugo doesn't sound like a girl name to me.

Predictions-They meet up with Karin and we find some stuff about her.Then maybe we may get a better idea of what there goal is.In between that maybe some akatsuki scenes or konoha.

Chapter rating
This chapter had a little bit of everything in it and i loved it .The konohamuru scenes were great.I like the new character and im excited to see what happens next. 5 out of 5

Thankyou everybody for reading my first review and i'll try to reply to each one of your comments.Next time i will try to get images up not just links.

miyi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Wind_NiN

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Gio

Reaction score
Country
Greece

desjr

Reaction score
Country
United States

lordHokage

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Bahamas

jaimacando

Reaction score
Country
United States

qwan3356

Reaction score
Country
United States