Fantasy Deus Sema runs a Gauntlet

Where does Deus Sema stop


  • Total voters
    20

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
We know that Benizakura can bust that shit when the stakes are high, but I wonder what other attacks are capable of doing so

1. Nakagami
2. Zeroth Longbow
3. Command T: Shrink
4. Etherion(Wahl)
5. Demolition Fist(no DF)
6. Raiko Red Lightning
7. All Crush/Cubing(Gildarts)
8. Eileen's nameless claw swipe
9. Melt(August)
10. Exploding Darkness Blade(Zeref)
 
Last edited:

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I don't see why Brandish's magic wouldn't work on it.

Should stop there.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think Gildarts's All Crush can destroy it and probably August with some spell we havan't seen (his magic spells mastery is unrivaled)
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
3-4 and 7-10 should be able to do it. Crash negates dura, Command T shrinks it, Etherion and Melt should be able to blast through it with raw power. 8 And 10 don't really need an explanation.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Nakagami, I'm unsure. It depends on how it stacks against Erza's katanas in striking power, which got the job done. Erza might be able to dispel the magic behind the meteor, but it would still be a giant space-rock.

Zeroth longbow. No. I don't see this attack overpowering many attacks in general.

Command T is a solid no. Brandish's magic doesn't work on Neinhart, and Deus Sema is Irene's strongest enchantment.

Demolition Fist. Depends on Natsu's emotions. The one used against Zeref? Sure. A casual regular one? Probably not.

Red lightning should scale to Erza, so probably.

Going to roll with a yes on Gildarts. He should at least be able to use disassembly to split it into smaller chunks. It worked on August as a whole.

I do think Irene can break the meteor if she put her weight into a claw swipe. Whether she can do that with the lazy swipe she used against Erza is up for debate.

Melt can probably do it.

And yeah, you would think Fairy Heart Zeref going all out would be stronger than one of the attacks of his subordinate.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Red lightning should scale to Erza, so probably.
I totally agree except for this one. Red Lightning is very powerful, but we saw it and Blumenblatt countered each other. Blumenblatt was used boosted with Wendy's enchants on Irene, as human form, and she was toying about this power scale (created a flower with that :)).

Raiko and Blumenblatt are very strong attacks but I am not sure they are enough to counter or totally destroy a meteor like that. Dealt damage, yes, totally destroy it, I am on reserve. Erza was, at this time, in totally full emotional power up to do that, same as Natsu when he used his Fire Dragon King Punch to obliterate Fairy Heart Zeleph.

I also think that Etherion is a power strong enough to bypass the meteor.

But it is just my opinion :)
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't see why Brandish's magic wouldn't work on it.

Should stop there.
Eileen enchants it, right? So, that means Brandish can't shrink since Eileen's MP >>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Stops at Demo fist. Full power Demo fist (no DF) should be stronger than anything Erza can muster.
 

Ronin31

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2020
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
1,831
Gender
Male
Country
France
Eileen enchants it, right? So, that means Brandish can't shrink since Eileen's MP >>
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Stops at Demo fist. Full power Demo fist (no DF) should be stronger than anything Erza can muster.
Agree for Brandish's magic zero effect and also for Natsu in the same condition. To save anyone, he should tap into the same power level he did to destroy Fairy Heart and ko'ed Zeleph
 

Fyron

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
200
Reaction score
177
Age
25
Country
India
I would say it stops at 7.

We haven't seen much proof from Laxus of being able to achieve the PoF boost which Erza could against Irene , if Laxus manages to achieve the same emotional state then I'd say Red Lightning can smash through it too. Though I'm iffy about that since I consider Erza's feat of smashing Deus Sema an outlier.

Definitely stops at 7 though , Gildarts' attack cubed August's body as a whole into pieces and on second instance had him screaming in pain with his eyes whited out. Unless we're arguing that Deus Sema would go one level beyond what Gildarts accomplished and would oneshot August ( I'm not going to bother arguing then ), Gildarts should be able to stop it.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Eileen enchants it, right? So, that means Brandish can't shrink since Eileen's MP >>
It's just a meteor right? Brandish has shrunk things that size before.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
It's just a meteor right? Brandish has shrunk things that size before.
Yes, but Eileen enchants it with her magic. It's more than just a piece of rock flying at high speed.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
The Enchantment isn't necessarily greater than enhanced Neinhart. Neinhart had his own large MP before he added Eileen's on top of it, does Deus Sema alone have more MP than Neinharts entire body as well as Eileens added on top?
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
The Enchantment isn't necessarily greater than enhanced Neinhart. Neinhart had his own large MP before he added Eileen's on top of it, does Deus Sema alone have more MP than Neinharts entire body as well as Eileens added on top?
I would imagine so. Because Neinhart got wrecked by Natsu, and I don't think Natsu can break Deus Sema with the same ease. Deus Sema is a master enchant that Irene can only do by tapping into her powers of a dragon.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I would imagine so. Because Neinhart got wrecked by Natsu, and I don't think Natsu can break Deus Sema with the same ease. Deus Sema is a master enchant that Irene can only do by tapping into her powers of a dragon.
MP doesn't equate to durability though, otherwise the rest of the spriggans would be as frail as Neinhart.
As for being a master enchant, I have no doubt that it's a greater enchantment than what Neinhart got, what I doubt is that it has more power than Neinharts MP+his enchantment, in fact I find it hard to believe it's greater than Neinharts MP alone. As strong as August and Eileen are, I'd say it's unlikely that they have more power in a single attack than a spriggan has in their entire body.
 

Biri Biri

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
303
Reaction score
1,267
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
It's just a meteor right? Brandish has shrunk things that size before.
Mass is not proportionate to power.

Irene had to tap into the magic power she could access in her dragon form to be able to cast Deus Sema.

It was a master enchant that was, and probably still is, the strongest form of enchantment.

Brandish had never shrunk something of that magnitude in power before.

MP doesn't equate to durability though, otherwise the rest of the spriggans would be as frail as Neinhart.
As for being a master enchant, I have no doubt that it's a greater enchantment than what Neinhart got, what I doubt is that it has more power than Neinharts MP+his enchantment, in fact I find it hard to believe it's greater than Neinharts MP alone. As strong as August and Eileen are, I'd say it's unlikely that they have more power in a single attack than a spriggan has in their entire body.
You don't have to have more power in an attack than their entire physical body to put somebody down and out.

We damage something when the force behind a motion is greater than what the target can withstand.

A brick does not have the same volume and energy as me. But if you picked the brick up and swing at my head to club me with it, you would likely deal a fatal blow because the force behind the attack is greater than what my skull can withstand, thus causing blunt trauma to my brain.

I agree MP doesn't equal to durability. It doesn't matter how great Neinhart's MP was after he was enchanted. It's a non-factor. Even if he has more MP than Deus Sema, there is nothing Neinhart has to defend against such a powerful enchantment.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
MP doesn't equate to durability though, otherwise the rest of the spriggans would be as frail as Neinhart.
As for being a master enchant, I have no doubt that it's a greater enchantment than what Neinhart got, what I doubt is that it has more power than Neinharts MP+his enchantment, in fact I find it hard to believe it's greater than Neinharts MP alone. As strong as August and Eileen are, I'd say it's unlikely that they have more power in a single attack than a spriggan has in their entire body.
Sure. But still I think it's entirely possible for August and Irene to have attacks with more magic power than Neinhart himself has. In fact, I think that the enchantment Irene put on Neinhart by itself has more MP than Neinhart has alone.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
You don't have to have more power in an attack than their entire physical body to put somebody down and out.

We damage something when the force behind a motion is greater than what the target can withstand.

A brick does not have the same volume and energy as me. But if you picked the brick up and swing at my head to club me with it, you would likely deal a fatal blow because the force behind the attack is greater than what my skull can withstand, thus causing blunt trauma to my brain.

I agree MP doesn't equal to durability. It doesn't matter how great Neinhart's MP was after he was enchanted. It's a non-factor. Even if he has more MP than Deus Sema, there is nothing Neinhart has to defend against such a powerful enchantment.
I agree with everything you said.
Sure. But still I think it's entirely possible for August and Irene to have attacks with more magic power than Neinhart himself has. In fact, I think that the enchantment Irene put on Neinhart by itself has more MP than Neinhart has alone.
It's possible, but I personally doubt it. Imo Top tier spriggans total MP is only 4-5 times the MP a regular spriggan, at most. Similar to the difference between Mard and a Demon Gate. To my mind Neinharts boost is only around %20 or something around that, especially given his pathetic performance in both his offensive spell and the oneshottery. Deus Sema taking a quarter of Eileens MP also seems unlikely, but even if that were true, to me that'd still only mean that the meteor would have the MP of one regular spriggan, so shrinkable by Brandish.
 

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2015
Messages
6,526
Reaction score
11,423
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I agree with everything you said.

It's possible, but I personally doubt it. Imo Top tier spriggans total MP is only 4-5 times the MP a regular spriggan, at most. Similar to the difference between Mard and a Demon Gate. To my mind Neinharts boost is only around %20 or something around that, especially given his pathetic performance in both his offensive spell and the oneshottery. Deus Sema taking a quarter of Eileens MP also seems unlikely, but even if that were true, to me that'd still only mean that the meteor would have the MP of one regular spriggan, so shrinkable by Brandish.
I think Deus Sema took a significant amount of power from Irene. It was her master enchant spell that she could only use in her dragon form. It should be a better enchantment than even universe one.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
I think Deus Sema took a significant amount of power from Irene. It was her master enchant spell that she could only use in her dragon form. It should be a better enchantment than even universe one.
Possibly, but I wouldn't bet on it, the spell didn't seem particularly taxing on her. But out of curiosity, what percentage of her MP do you think she used on it? And how much do you think she has compared to an ordinary spriggan?

As for it compared to Universe One, meh. I wouldn't rank Deus Sema's hype of being labeled a "master enchant" as greater than the hype of being labeled "world reconstruction magic" or Acno being shocked by this new unknown type of magic. I also wouldn't rank the requirement of her turning into a dragon as a greater limiting factor than her having to have preparation for Universe 1. Actually the fact that Universe 1 required preparation could mean that it requires more mana than Eileen actually possesses.
 
Top