- Joined
- Nov 9, 2006
- Messages
- 5,418
- Reaction score
- 772
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I heard about her appearance too. She has a pretty voice but her fashion sense is a bit...errr. LOL
I bet she will sing a ballad similar to her first single.
Info from CD Japan. The single will be released on July 23rd and the tracklist is:
1. changin' feat. Tanaka Roma
2. changin' (Stephanie Only Ver.)
3. Together
4. Smile & Turn Away (Acc Ver.)
I think the anime will most likely use the second track.
I bet she will sing a ballad similar to her first single.
Info from CD Japan. The single will be released on July 23rd and the tracklist is:
1. changin' feat. Tanaka Roma
2. changin' (Stephanie Only Ver.)
3. Together
4. Smile & Turn Away (Acc Ver.)
I think the anime will most likely use the second track.
Last edited:

