DGM Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

M.Mina said:
I did another coloring
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Ellanalida/allen2.png
I dunno why but I associate Allen with purple... ^_^;
Hey, nice. And I think the purple clothes fits Allen very well.

After seeing a nice :hearts expression of him a few weeks ago, I tried a short coal sketch, but I feel like I completly messed it up, gnaaah -.- ... I'll become better, I promise - but I hope it's not thaaat bad for 2 minutes of work :darn
 

M.Mina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

eni said:
Hey, nice. And I think the purple clothes fits Allen very well.

After seeing a nice :hearts expression of him a few weeks ago, I tried a short coal sketch, but I feel like I completly messed it up, gnaaah -.- ... I'll become better, I promise - but I hope it's not thaaat bad for 2 minutes of work :darn
Thank you ^_^
For 2 minute work that's really great! for two minutes I won't even be able to draw both of Allen's eyes ^_^;

rainymemori said:
Oh my.... that's awesome fanart! I wish I could draw like that...
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

This thread is as a gem, marvelous images and fanarts.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Okay found a little nice DA account today...I think it wasnt posted yet http://blueskyfish.deviantart.com/

And a ubernice gift from moridin <3333333 I am so thankful for this!

 

GroggyFroggy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

I just checked the Blue Sky Fish link and the art is definitely worthwhile. I just found it funny that the link name is a reference to the Eureka Seven anime and yet it has nothing but D. Gray Man pictures. For anyone who hasn't checked it out yet (Eureka Seven) I'd definitely recommend it. I've never been a fan of mecha anime aside from Neon Genesis Evangelion (and what anime fan isn't), but Eureka Seven has me hooked.
 

Ayvi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

ttxdragon said:
This one says:
"Aaaa! This sledgehammer Innocence is really annoying".

Oh, and I bring some deviantart links, no da.
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

First post and that one in the DGM section...love people like you. Weöcome here and really nice DA links =) Enjoy :D
 

BlackPearl

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2005
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
British Indian Ocean Territory
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

I have some fanart even some colored manga that I did, I just have to find the CD I put them in^^;
 

rei_vincent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

does anyone have a larger version of that last wallpaper? ^_^;
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

rei_vincent said:
does anyone have a larger version of that last wallpaper? ^_^;
Like this one
 

rei_vincent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

des said:
Like this one
wow! thanks a lot! *hug!*
^_______^ V
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
D.Gray-Man Wallpaper by Daioten

well.. I was bored (and drunk) last night and i decided to make myself a D.Gray-Man Wallpaper cause i didn't like the one i had. Amazingly, it didn't turn out badly. It's extremely simple, but i like it. tell me what you think.

1024x768

1400x1050
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: D.Gray-Man Wallpaper by Daioten

Moving this to the DGM Fanart section. ^_^

Nice wallpaper though. Simple, but nice. Too bad I don't read it >__>
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Wallpaper by Daioten

I wonder why I have missed this wallpaper o.O

Looks really cool Daioten! <3
 

Allen Walker

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

just like Dragonzair-san said, simple but nice, i like how red scars stand out in black and white...but still if there were things surrounding Allen, that would achieve a better effect rather than just blackness, no?
imagine him on a cross embedded in a wasteland of skulls...*laughs devilishly*
 

saiyuki18

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Hi @all
I'm new here and i just found this section^^ :tem
I really <3 DGM :eyeroll
But i noticed there aren't much images out there.
And since theres a big lack of Chibis i drawed a picture with some DGM Chibis :)




The colored version. :darn
:eyeroll btw: i like how the idea of the noahs on the moon turned out
 

Tailsnake

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Anybody have a pic of Allen with his new innocense colored?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top