DGM Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroaddicted

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

yay! an art thread. :)
sorry, newb to the thread...and forums. :)

I have a Kanda I wanna share. it's my vector of him + colored and given a bg. :D
just clicky the link --> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42036265/
the wallpaper of it is linked in there too. just read my comment.

and also, please comment/criticize it. :)


EDIT:

found a deviant who does lots of very cool DGMs
VISIT THE GALLERY XD
http://nairchan.deviantart.com/gallery/
 

sharinganLS

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
9
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

rigor mortis said:
Like this one
me too its very nice i think il use it as my desktop wallpaper
 

Siru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Awesome Zero! That Kanda Coloring is absolutely beutiful!
You should do more DGM Colors since there are practically none. xD I'm using that Kanda as my wally right now too.
The link you gave has pretty awesome art too, especially the Noah's.
 

zeroaddicted

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Happy Halloween!!! --yeah, :darn i know it's late. my net was funky for a while now. tried posting this earlier but...oh well.

Anyway, I did DGM fanart with a VK in it for halloween. It's a bit rushed but I hope you guys like it. And I hope you guys had a good halloween. :amuse

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42261334/

edit:
eep, I know it's late but...
thanks for the compliment Siru. :smile-big
 

partlink1

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 28, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

here this one that i just kind of finished


this is just a gif
 

Allen Walker

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

wowee cool~
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Hey, I made two wallies of D.Gray-man a while ago and I wanted to share it with all you DGM-lovers ^_^



 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

they look great o.O
love them *saves*

and i gotta say i love how you made that rhode pic in your ava... i had no idea what exactly to do on it... you managed to pull of something great...
shame on my avatar >.< gonna have to search and create another avatar soon xD
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

hehe, thanks a lot for the very nice comment. I am used to make avas and wallpaper, that's why they look like they look ^_^. But I also have to say that your siggi-banner is really cool, with the writing from the third D.Gray-man-manga. Luckily it wasn't changed through "Thank you exorcist" in the german version of it like they did it in the..was it the American version? In general, I like your banner a lot ^_^ and thanks again *bows*
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

The wallpapers are fantastic! Saving the first one for future use :amuse
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Thanks a lot, Ayah-san ^_^
 

KikumaruSempai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

I just happened to get this from a friend. Please don't think I am a crazy Yaoi fangirl or anything because most of the pictures on this site are Allen x Kanda. But the art is very nicely done.

http://seil.versus.jp/seil/index_00.html (whole site...Just click on the side links to look at pictures. I missed them my first time too so murr.)

http://seil.versus.jp/seil/ware_h/s/s_051015_051029.html *This page especially the first picture is VERY cute.*
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Wow, thanks for the link...the art is rteally pretty. I wish I could draw like this <3 <3 <3 . Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh~~~ and even a Tiki pic, even it is just one..I LOVE IT <3 <3 <3
and lots of great Allen and Kanda pics and some Rabi ones ^_^
 

tune

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
409
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

well, i tried to clean up ( the manga) & decided to use a high contrast theme for allen's crowned clown...this is the 1st time ive sat down and use the photoshop for more than 30 min :D (coz i had to hand in an assignment) so i used the line art to experiment some of photoshop's functions....
any1 can just change the black & white theme to another high contrast colour pretty easily (i like things to be simple & flexible) :)

Edit: now i'll try to colour with phtoshop...why o why cant i just use a colour pencil ;_; (assignment req.)
 

zeroaddicted

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

wow Tune! you cleaned it nicely. it's so neat. XD thanks for sharing
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

Aaaaaaand another D.Gray-man wallie made by me for minitokyo
and I also want to share it with you. A wallie featuring Rhode Camelot <3.
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: D.Gray-Man Art thread

looks great,
how could i even express how much i love you for that one :hug
seems i got a new wallpaper after my current gets changed :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top