Discussion - DGM ch109 Review by Raijatsu | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion DGM ch109 Review by Raijatsu

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
After last weeks emotional scenes (Eliade *sob*)
We have a fighting chap again! But will it give a conclusion to this battle?
Let's see what we learn and might be able to predict through pictures and sentences.

It's my first review I hope you'll like it.

Moving Mountains Blood through willpower

Woah! Last week I thought: Is he gone beserk? But now we know he's still old vampire Krory! Through sheer willpower he was able to atain a new form of his inncence. Like we saw it during the Eshi-arc on the Ocean his Parasitic Innocence is also in his blood and can be used as a weapon.

Poor Jasdebi. You have no Idea

Again we learn about the opinion The Earl and his followers have about innocense.
Well it killed Suma, forces Krory to drink Akuma blood and does other very strange things. To think of it as a monster is easy isn't it?

What the?

Well, he is a liquid so punching it is quite useless... and this is where this chap gets funny!
After this twisted twins where the tops in this long lasting battle they get pretty owned over the next pages. So Noahs needn't to be defeated by chance or sacrificing your live. A powerfull innocence can make you strong enough to defeat this imagined "strongest body". This gives hope for the next battles maybe we see an Exorcist defeating an Noah easier next time. This whole "Oh no he's nearly defeated! Look! He's back! Look he's winning! Oh no he isn't making it in time!" stuff should not be done again! It's typical Shonen manga but really boring 13 times in a row (How many Noahs exist again?)

Redrum?

Again en effect of Krory's Innocence we know. His blood is full of it and while sucking Chomesuke's blood out of Jasdebi it entered the body. The carving is a nice effect and looks pretty cool. We know how much Skin was weakened after Kanda's sword entered his body and we'll see the same thing sooner or later in Jasdebi. So no matter what will happen he's definetly done for.

Final clash!

Oh my Jasdebi's gone bitchy again! (sry for my klatchian)
This attack is what we needed! It's do or die everything will be settled after this. Quick lets look at the next page to see what happened!

Nooooo!

Miranda the furtune teller tells today: The times ending again! Soo has Krory died? Did the Room collapse? Then why do we have still 4 pages left?

Sourvival but how long?

We learned Jasdebi is still living! Yeah? Well, we see he has not enough energy left to maintain the materialisation of the strongest body. The arms are both severly hurt so we can expect the innocence to be in both of them. They have no strength left so they're easy prey. For now let's think of them as alive but definetly not kicking!

Good Night, Sleep tight

The Iron maden opened and he's suprisingly unhurt. Well, at least not as bad as expected. With entering his body again he feels the pain and the mental fatigue. We have to hope he awakens before the room collapses.

Rating: 4/5
Nice Fight but the Conclusion? The Noah is presumably alive. Krory might not leave the Room before it is downloaded leaving him in an uncertain fate. And what the hell is Allen doing? In the whole time he should better got out of the arc or I'm getting angry.

Prediction: A new Room maybe a new Enemy and definitly few to nothing about Krory and jasdebi. Maybe a Noahs reaction? Will they cry or decide the twin hould die because they lost to an unexperienced Exorcist?

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.

Raijatsu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please register to see the content of this post.