- Joined
- Jan 20, 2007
- Messages
- 1,885
- Reaction score
- 1,612
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Its nice to see Marie and Tiedoll being on the cover. However, I can't help but despise Kanda being on it as well. D: damn popularity polls
Shaddix you totally revved me up for the generals being on the cover. XD And I agree, it isn't very relevant to what goes on during these chapters. It would have been MUCH more interesting with Lulubell on the cover. Still, it shouldn't stop people from buying it.
But I wonder...did she/he not draw Lulubell so that a volume 16 Lenalee cover could have more impact? 8D
Shaddix you totally revved me up for the generals being on the cover. XD And I agree, it isn't very relevant to what goes on during these chapters. It would have been MUCH more interesting with Lulubell on the cover. Still, it shouldn't stop people from buying it.

But I wonder...did she/he not draw Lulubell so that a volume 16 Lenalee cover could have more impact? 8D
Last edited: