Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Woooow.....that's a beautiful cover!!! Holy crap!

Still disappointed there's no Lenalee or Allen on it, but it's a really nice illustration!
 

Schwindelmagier

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
8,295
Reaction score
258
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Yes, I agree. beautiful cover, so peaceful and friendly.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
nice cover. I was hoping for a cover with something about the 14th and Cross or Tim. but I liked this one too.
 

The Adamant Dragon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2008
Messages
947
Reaction score
404
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yeah, Allen in his " Crown Clown " state would've been more Badass... though this one is the best Cover yet IMHO.
 

Teeba

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
1,885
Reaction score
1,612
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Pakistan
Yeah, Allen in his " Crown Clown " state would've been more Badass... though this one is the best Cover yet IMHO.
I know what you mean!! I would love a cover with Crown Clown Allen, like totally! But then, I guess the anime DVD covers do that for us. XD

I wonder what the inside cover will be like. ^_^
 
Last edited:

ochibi

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2007
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Nice cover XD

So beautiful ^^
 

Gadwin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Very mellow and relaxing, i love everyone in this thread and section.. you guys are my d.gray-man friends
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I like the cover, though I was expecting the generals there...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you for the cover! It's so beautiful though it is somewhat tragic based on what happened in the chapters. :(
 

blackstaroth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Hello everyone!!
I'm a newbie in the forum, and i come with some request ^^
First of all, sorry for my english. I'm from spain and it's the first time I post in a english-speaking forum.
Do someone Know where can I find the inner covers of the volumes, with the best quality as possible?

Thank you so much
 

EL_manana

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
177
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
I wonder if the hand in the bottom of the 16 vol cover belongs to Lenalee...
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
thanx for sharing with us the cover... looking at the cover after knowing the contents somehow made you feel when sad looking at it :(
they look like as if they're going away somewhere...
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone posted this yet...

DGM Vol. 16 was #2 three weeks ago and #5 last week.

I found this on 2ch and I think this showed the total amount of Vol. 16 sold so far

オリコン2008/09/29付 コミック (集計期間:2008/9/15~9/21)
順位/先週/推定売上部数/推定累積売上部数/登場回数/集計日数(初週のみ)/タイトル

21 *7 *,*40,748 *,509,999 *3 - D.Gray-man 16

あと1冊…
 

descendant

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
303
Reaction score
14
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
it's good to know that D.Gray-man manga is doing well
i hope this will give a strong reason for tv-tokyo or other anime studio to continue producing the anime
 

poisonivy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The covers a bit sad. But I love the coloring!
I wonder if its water colors or markers? Or both?
Either way, its a lovely cover.
 

Shaddix

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
368
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I wonder if someone has the extras and would be kind to upload them ^^
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I kinda really like that... for some weird reason :o
 
Top