Phew, I've managed to scan the raws of the omakes before bed \o/ There's a total of 10 pages, including the inner cover and a Kanda chibi from a Jump cover a while back.
For anyone that wants a taste,
here's the link to the compressed files I'm transfering to my laptop. (there's a big scan of the cover included, though my scanner isn't quite long enough for the whole thing so I left out a bit :/)
Warnings: Has not been resized, inconsistant cropping, some of the content on the back of pages showing through
and bad scanning skillz in general Frankly, I'm kinda hoping someone uploads those HQ/MQ volume scans soon...
I'm going to take it easy for a bit since travelling two days in a row has made me a bit @_@ but here's what I plan to do before you guys get the goods
- Transcribe and translate all text.
- Find good fonts
- Work some Photoshop magic
which I'm might suck at orz
- Make new thread for DGM omakes to post scans in

About that last thing, I had been thinking of getting all the extra stuff from the DGM volumes in one place for a while. After I'm done with volume 18, I'll start salvaging some of the extras from Timcanpi's volume translations and LJ. And if I can't use those, well... I have raws... >>