- Joined
- Apr 14, 2008
- Messages
- 950
- Reaction score
- 351
- Country
-
If it wasnt for the order uniform he's wearing i would think is a flashback. But obviously not, so...how are they going to end up together?nice cover... but I wonder if it has anything to do with future relantionship between them ^^ even Allens eyes in close-up look more redish-yellow just like noah have... :P
Although...well. It've seen covers showing what could be and never happened before in other mangas (TrC, Bleach...). Will be this the case??

..but the pages in this vol. seems a lot.
Still, all I could figure out from the original text is that it has something to do with Timothy doing something 


Tykki, Wisely, and Allen are orphans who do not have any place calls home. I wonder if the other Noah family members have a similar background as well. ^^