Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
nice cover... but I wonder if it has anything to do with future relantionship between them ^^ even Allens eyes in close-up look more redish-yellow just like noah have... :P
If it wasnt for the order uniform he's wearing i would think is a flashback. But obviously not, so...how are they going to end up together?
Although...well. It've seen covers showing what could be and never happened before in other mangas (TrC, Bleach...). Will be this the case??
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hmm unlikely, if i remember the cover of 15 it shows Tiedolls group including Chaoji whilst nothing like that happend in the chapters related to that it does show how the group is formed.
the 2nd shows Kanda and a mysterious figure (the one he seeks) Asuming thats Alma Karma? Most Covers tell something about the person on it or the group. And there are no Fantasy covers that are unrelated to the story *unless this one is* lol
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Info about Vol. 19 from 2ch:

269 :マロン名無しさん:2009/12/03(木) 12:44:30 ID:???

19巻 買ってきた。
範囲はレベル4戦から先月のアレンが伯爵の所に来るまで
書下ろしとかはなし。

あと。ティモシーのプロフがあった
総集編でなかったからか
身長131cm 血液型B型
If I got this correctly, the volume contains ch. 182-188 and has a profile on Timothy.
 

addenza

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
450
Reaction score
276
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Info about Vol. 19 from 2ch:

身長131cm 血液型B型
If I got this correctly, the volume contains ch. 182-188 and has a profile on Timothy.
Sounds like Timothy is 131cm tall and is blood type B. Haha, now there's someone who's shorter than Allen in the Order. I wonder if Kanda would give him a nickname. :D
 

Sakamoto

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
so theres no epic chapter 189 in this volume :( ..but the pages in this vol. seems a lot.
total num of page : 17 + 19 + 17 + 17 + 17 + 51 + 37 = 192 pages (great xD)
i totally love the cover :D
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^Look at it this way: at least Vol. 20 will start out with a blast, right? :amuse

Here are more info of Vol. 19 from 2ch, I think.

386 :マロン名無しさん:2009/12/03(木) 21:17:53 ID:???
>>377っす
コミックスは早売りしてるとこ行ってきた

描き下ろしはカバー裏マンガとスペシャルサンクスのとこの4コマ(3本)
ティモシーのプロフある、って書いてる人がいるんだけど自分は確認できなかった
(物語内で自己紹介として年齢は言ってるけど)
19巻の続きがSQ1月号

個人的には価格が460円になっててびびったwww
ちなみに>>374の叫びはスペシャルサンクス必見
405 :マロン名無しさん:2009/12/03(木) 21:58:34 ID:???
>>400
そっか、サンクス

ざっとだけど
1本目 ティモシー・アレン・リナリー・神田・ラビ・コムイ
2本目 マリ・ミランダ・クロウリー・コムイ
3本目 ブックマン・神田・ラビ・リナリー(ちょこっと)

ラビはスペシャルサンクスのとこで
「ちくしょー星野! 出番くれさーっ!!」って叫んでるだけ
412 :マロン名無しさん:2009/12/03(木) 22:29:44 ID:???
カバー裏の登場人物にワイズリー書き忘れてのに今気がついたorz

>>408
うまく伝えられないかもしれんが許してくれ

1本目
ティモシーが人間にとり憑く際は隙を作れないとダメ、ってことで
リナリーに『おっぱい落とし』を見舞ってとり憑いて見せたら
殺気を持ったコムイが…

2本目
指落としたマリのお見舞いに来たクロウリーとミランダ
めそめそする二人に感謝するマリ、そんなマリにコムイが一言

3本目(185夜 その後らしい)
神田の髪紐を持っていったブックマンのところに神田が取りに来たがばっくれ
怒った神田はリナリーに「髪紐よこせ」と退散
オチは是非読んで欲しいwww

カバー裏
オフモードのティキの下品さに嘆くシェリル
そんなシェリルの元へ伯爵がワイズリーを連れて訪れた
ワイズリーを見たシェリルは…

もったいぶった書き方をしてみた
そろそろ落ちる、半端ですまんかった
There were two pictures posted, but they were already deleted when I tried to click them. >.>
 

aorin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
374
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
A summarization of some of the comments.

You can find the inner cover comic and three 4-koma (4-panel comic strips) in the special thanks section.

(1) Timothy, Allen, Kanda, Lenalee, Lavi and Komui
[Can someone translate this... TC, please...? 83 The only random words I could pick up is Timothy, visiting, Lenalee, Komui with murderous intent and... :3]

(2) Marie, Miranda, Krory and Komui
Krory and Miranda came to visit Marie who had lost his fingers. Marie told Komui that he thanked the two of them who were weeping uncontrollably.

(3) Bookman, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee
Kanda went over to Bookman's place to get his hairstring that Bookman was still keeping, the latter however feigned innocence. A fuming Kanda said to Lenalee [Hand over your hairstring]

(4) Inner Cover
Sheryl was lamenting over the vulgarity of human!Tyki when the Earl brought Wisely along for a visit. When Sheryl saw Wisely...

Also, in Lavi's special thanks section:
[Damn Hoshino! Let me appear!] <-- I'm assuming that Lavi is complaining about his lack of screen time XD
 
Last edited:

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Got it~ Well, I'm not sure if I'm right but the first comic seems to be:

Timothy was saying that he can't possess humans unless an oppurtunity is created. When he demonstrated by grabbing Lenalee's boobs and then posessing her, a murderous Komui...

All I can say is: LOL TIMOTHY WTF LOL

Edit: What made this even funnier was then when I was googling for what おっぱい落とし is, the first result that comes up is of someone complaining about the way Hoshino drew boobs like volleyballs (picture of Tim grabbing Emilia's boobs is there too).
 
Last edited:

aorin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
374
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
... So おっぱい落とし means boobs-grabbing :pwned

And I suppose you mean this Japanese site. Heh, I was googling for that word too and sniggering uncontrollably when I noticed that site :p Still, all I could figure out from the original text is that it has something to do with Timothy doing something most likely inappropriate to Lenalee's boobs. Even so, I couldn't string the entire sentence properly, so thank you very much for your help :D

Yeah, WTF, does Timothy has a death wish or something?! :tem
 

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Heheh! XD That's the one. I gotta admit that it took me ages to make sense of it all. I'm glad to help! ^ ^

Timothy is just lucky he's still 9 years old and was in Lenalee's body or else they'd have lost an Exorcist in record time. :s
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
(3) Bookman, Kanda, Lavi, Lenalee
Kanda went over to Bookman's place to get his hairstring that Bookman was still keeping, the latter however feigned innocence. A fuming Kanda said to Lenalee [Hand over your hairstring]
So its official? Kanda bullies girls for hairties... :D
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So its official? Kanda bullies girls for hairties... :D
Well, Lenalee doesn't need them anymore... =P

Sheril saw Wisely and...?! RUN, ALLEN, RUN!
 

aorin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2009
Messages
106
Reaction score
374
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

So, I have a copy of DGM Vol. 19 with me now :D Sadly, I don't have a scanner, so I can't scan the materials inside. However, I did manage to snap some of the images with my camera phone (hence the low, almost abysmal quality of the images). I'll try and find a scanner soon to rescan the inner cover comic and maybe the 4-koma (I'm kinda worried about damaging the book).

Vol 19 Inner Cover

In case you are wondering, Sheryl is complaining about how vulgar is normal Tyki and that he's giving him the goosebumps whenever he's in that form. Not detered, Sheryl swore to change Tyki into My Fair Lady when the latter just told him to go away. Then, the Earl arrives with the recently found Wisely and told Sheryl that Wisely is 17 and he's currently homeless and that Sheryl has to adopt him.

Vol 19 Special Thanks Section: 4-koma Comic



For this one, Kanda asks for his hair tie back while Bookman just feigns innocence. Kanda turns around and demands a hair tie from Lenalee who was obviously not very happy about it. That night, Bookman placed the hair tie on auction and was very surprised to see the number of bids for it. Lavi asked Bookman what is that... while Bookman just told him to go to bed.

Vol 19 Special Thanks Section: Lavi

Vol 19: Hoshino older sister drawing and the Earl with Allen

It's obvious who's more gifted in drawing :p


AND LASTLY, A PREVIEW OF NOCHE (I highly suspect it's the cover)

EDIT: Can one of the mods move this over to the volume cover thread? Since all the materials here are related to Vol 19, I think it's better if it is in that thread instead D:

Moderator Notice:
Got it! I'll move the posts following this one as well.~ riki
 
Last edited:

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

that first one is funny, i suspect something like Tykki is a bum but so is Wisely? With the nap-sack and the long patched coat lol :P
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

that first one is funny, i suspect something like Tykki is a bum but so is Wisely? With the nap-sack and the long patched coat lol :P
Well, he was a homeless kid before... XD Nice to see that hasn't been forgotten~
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

Thanks for the scans, aorin! The preview pic for Noche is gorgeous! Allen and company looks good in their "school uniforms". It looks like Lenalee's hair grew a little longer and she looks cute with the pigtails. :love

that first one is funny, i suspect something like Tykki is a bum but so is Wisely? With the nap-sack and the long patched coat lol :P
Maybe there is a theme. :XD Tykki, Wisely, and Allen are orphans who do not have any place calls home. I wonder if the other Noah family members have a similar background as well. ^^
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The Noche art reminds me a lot of the original Kingdom Hearts cover. *___* Very pretty, very reminiscent of Hoshino's older style.
 
Top