Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Hard to believe it wouldn't be, though, if it could possibly be released on June 4th. With those monthly sales charts... Could be, but it's possible we won't know until closer to that date. I buy my books from YesAsia, anyway, and while they could just be really slow, information isn't usually up until just days before the release if not on the date of the release itself.
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I thought everyone knew already, but just in case, volume 18 comes out on the 4th of June. It was announced on the title page of the most recent chapter (186).
would be another piece of contra-evidence towards a cancelation/plagiarism, if it were official plagiarism or even close to it everything would freeze up with the publisher. ( my mother worked for a publisher before) dunno how it goes in Japan but here it would be pulled off the release list.

anyways back to topic i love the covers of dgm! she always puts so much effort in making a good piece of art of the front ^^
 

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
According to this page from Jump itself (A list of Shonen Jump publications coming out the next month), it looks like it's still coming out on the 4th of June.

I've also checked for the upcoming One Piece and Bleach volumes from that list in the sites Riki used, and they don't mention the exact date either. I guess all the items on the list are like that.

On an off topic note: Looks like DGM's come back date is still a mystery. There might be news on Monday but it's safe to say that there's no DGM next week... *sigh*
 
Last edited:

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
According to this page from Jump itself, it looks like it's still coming out on the 4th of June.

I've also checked for the upcoming One Piece and Bleach volumes from that list in the sites Riki used, and they don't mention the exact date either. I guess all the items on the list are like that.

On an off topic note: Looks like DGM's come back date is still a mystery. There might be news on Monday but it's safe to say that there's no DGM next week... *sigh*
It seems JUMP has already estimated the ranking of those manga listed in the web. Obviously, OP always has no.1, bleach no.2, and DGM no.3.

Hope the sales of vol 18 can be high enough to gain back some reputation. bTW, I checked some spoilers web and ur rite, we have to assume no DGM for next week.
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well thats at least worth noticing. DGM still listed.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Changed the first post.

I still need to edit in the missing chapter titles which can take a few days *busy busy*
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
I plan to link every chapter to our online reader, as well as the volume titles to the raw volumes.

Hm, to include the inlays as pictures would cluster up the table so much, maybe a text links to the respective page at out online reader?
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm surprised the new cover hasn't been leaked yet .__.
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
I just checked amazon. No cover yet. I'm surprised too.
(Too many misteries in this series now! :|)
 

Siberia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
703
Reaction score
827
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
I just checked amazon. No cover yet. I'm surprised too.
(Too many misteries in this series now! :|)
I usually check hmv.co.jp
not sure which website has the latest update but the cover will be out before 4 June (huh), don't worry:p
 
Last edited:

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
but the cover will be out before 4 June (huh), don't worry
I hope so! XDDDDDD
Thanks for the link^ ^


I just saw in that link, One Piece is too on sale by June 04 and the cover hasnt been showed yet^^
Not need to worry^ ^
 
Last edited:

TitaniumChloride

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
489
Reaction score
1,009
Gender
Hidden
Country
Malaysia
According to 2ch, the front cover has been printed. At least that's what I think it says:
コミック表紙載ってたよ~
by 産業
I guess it shouldn't be long before the pics of the cover come out.
 

ca12nag3

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
3,261
Reaction score
659
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
I cant wait for the cover!!! lol. Who would be on it? Timothy perhaps? or is that too soon storywise? Would be nice dont you think? Timothy with Emily her dad and perhaps Thief on it as well.? hmm?
 

Digital_Eon

Proofreader
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
70
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Volume 18 will be covering the G arc (or part of it, at least), so Timothy and Emilia (maybe even Tsukikami?) wouldn't be surprising. I think Cross got the cover for his appearance despite being in just two chapters in that volume, and 18 will cover most of the arc, I think.
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
I'm so impatient for the cover^^ But i like your idea! XDDD
Maybe Cross will be in the back cover? Timothy and Tsukikami deserve the cover!!
XDDDD

Btw, Teeba, thanks you very much...but...what exactly can be see in that link?
(I only see strange symbols...the date and a botton to go back....)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Btw, Teeba, thanks you very much...but...what exactly can be see in that link?
(I only see strange symbols...the date and a botton to go back....)
It just means that the cover has not been posted up yet. The link will change when the cover is uploaded. :amuse
 
Top