- Joined
- Feb 6, 2010
- Messages
- 537
- Reaction score
- 156
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
i found out this...apparently hlj is selling dgray-man 22..i didnt know they sold the manga there
)
forgive my poor english, it's not my native language)
And thanks for submitting the translation
Don't worry about your English, mine's not too great either haha 
I'm exhausted!
I love drawing and fanarting(wee), but I'm never pleased with my DGM fanart ._. probably both because of my lack of skills and because the original artwork is so superb!
x') 
I never noticed the similarities in this. Relory is going to love this.I don't know (or remember) if someone had already said this but I made a picture of it:
![]()
@relory: How did they go xD? I've got my tests next week (the year went by so quick!)
And I've got the same problem with my fanart, but I'm jus baaaad at drawing xD
With her Mana is the Earl theory and everything. XD
HAHAHAHA! XD I totally do!!Relory is going to love this.With her Mana is the Earl theory and everything. XD
Always going "Mana is the Earl BELIEVE IT!!1!"
Though, you gotta admit Hoshino's been deliberately teasing us with that lately (it's not just me, right? D: ), and it's a fact that old!Mana and human!Earl look pretty much identical
Whether it's because they're the same person or because of some weird body-swap or something, we still don't know... but everyone here knows my opinion about that by now, haha 
and relieved
Good luck with yours!! Believe me, it's gonna be great when it's over! 
(oh well, it sounds cool in my language, I think...
) It's harder to draw in a particular style(like manga), but just practice everyday and before you know it you'll be amazing!

OMG the cover (and back) from 22 is sooo wow 0.0


Sorry? What where how 0o0?!?!?!?!omg allen a stripper can i PLEASE STRIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blushes* so wait let me get this straight allen strips like in clubs and gets photos oh wow allen cross has taught you a bit 2 much!