Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
i found out this...apparently hlj is selling dgray-man 22..i didnt know they sold the manga there
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@relory: same, you should show us your fanart, please!. And good luck with your exams!!!

@Niko-kun: thanks for scanning it!!!

OMG I loved that specal thanks page. It just so awesome. Hum, I hope Hoshino will show us more moments of Allen and Cross' years of journey. May be the clue to so many plot questions is lying there.

(My imagination): the Earl may be is asking were is Road because she was with before he felt asleep or may be it's Sherryl who has just arrived ans is yelling where the hell Road is.
 
Last edited:

ketorin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
137
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Is there a new link for volume 22 raw? It says that file was deleted.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
If you have a torrent software in your computer, here it is the link for the RAW of volume 22:
- http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=219545


Btw, this reminded me to post the torrent for the RAW of volumes 01-19. I downloaded this a few months ago.
- http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=122181

PS: i haven't checked all files to see if all of them have omakes and extras, i only opened volume 17 so far and that one contains the extra parts.
 
Last edited:

Kharth

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Omake pages are awesome xD

Someone ask for translation, I have found one for the Earl and others noahs (but I don't remember where I found it...):
Earl: "Could you take this away from me please?"
The text on the side, probably Wisely and Road : Looks like the Jizoo-buddha.
Wisely and Road: "Namu namu" (Buddhist prayer)

(yeah, first post :D forgive my poor english, it's not my native language)
 

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Hohoo~? So the Noah are Buddhists too? :cookiehand

Yup, i always have to point out the tiniest Mana/Earl-"hints" that don't even make sense in context >8D Mohahaha!


Welcome to the forum Kharth! :D And thanks for submitting the translation :tem Don't worry about your English, mine's not too great either haha :p


*kinda off-topic but still an answer? Huh? o.O*
Finally done with my Exams :faint I'm exhausted!
Eheheh, I kind of do fanarts, yeah :sweat I love drawing and fanarting(wee), but I'm never pleased with my DGM fanart ._. probably both because of my lack of skills and because the original artwork is so superb! :worship x')
But if I dare or just don't care(it rhymes! 8D), I'll probably post some fanart one day :D
 

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I don't know (or remember) if someone had already said this but I made a picture of it:

@relory: How did they go xD? I've got my tests next week (the year went by so quick!)
And I've got the same problem with my fanart, but I'm jus baaaad at drawing xD
 

shari07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
I think same to you...Novel 3 looks like vol.1 so much

sorry for my bad english....I'm new member
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know (or remember) if someone had already said this but I made a picture of it:

@relory: How did they go xD? I've got my tests next week (the year went by so quick!)
And I've got the same problem with my fanart, but I'm jus baaaad at drawing xD
I never noticed the similarities in this. Relory is going to love this. :-_- With her Mana is the Earl theory and everything. XD
 

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Relory is going to love this. :-_- With her Mana is the Earl theory and everything. XD
HAHAHAHA! XD I totally do!!
I feel like I'm the typical "conspirazy theorist" on this forum lol :sweat Always going "Mana is the Earl BELIEVE IT!!1!" :derp Though, you gotta admit Hoshino's been deliberately teasing us with that lately (it's not just me, right? D: ), and it's a fact that old!Mana and human!Earl look pretty much identical :blink Whether it's because they're the same person or because of some weird body-swap or something, we still don't know... but everyone here knows my opinion about that by now, haha :D

@Dlanor_A.Knox: Got middle to good grades, I'm so happy! :D and relieved :sweat Good luck with yours!! Believe me, it's gonna be great when it's over! :whoo

And of course you can draw! :tem (even though I kinda said the same about myself a little earlier :'D) Mama always tells me: "Everyone can draw, some are just more pleasant to the aesthetic eye of the present time". :hip (oh well, it sounds cool in my language, I think... -_-;) It's harder to draw in a particular style(like manga), but just practice everyday and before you know it you'll be amazing! :clap2 cough, not that it's happened to me yet, but nevermind that, I'm just an eggplant :p

(LOL, once again my post is colorful with smileys, sorry! xDD)
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I AM A BELIEVER TOO!
Can I be the first recruit in your conspiracy theory/cult? I will be a great second in command, I swear!

But about those download links you guys provided, do I have to be a member to download them, and does it take very long?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Torrents just require the apropriate software (bittorrent, azureus, μtorrent, etc). They are from Nyaa Torrents.
The other links are direct links or pages that contain direct links.

The volume 21 took me around 1h to download. The top speed i got was 47 kb/s.
 
Last edited:

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
:heartsOMG the cover (and back) from 22 is sooo wow 0.0
It's getting prettier and prettier :hearts :hurr

Thanks for the link x3
 

hopeandlight

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
491
Reaction score
92
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
anyone think the blond girl on the volume 5 cover could be Road's true body?:)
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Judging by the chapters ciontained in the volume, i think it's that akuna that lived with Krory.
But gotta check the chapters to be sure.
 

CrownClownLovah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
omg allen a stripper can i PLEASE STRIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blushes* so wait let me get this straight allen strips like in clubs and gets photos oh wow allen cross has taught you a bit 2 much!
 

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
omg allen a stripper can i PLEASE STRIP WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *blushes* so wait let me get this straight allen strips like in clubs and gets photos oh wow allen cross has taught you a bit 2 much!
Sorry? What where how 0o0?!?!?!?!
Stripping? 0.0?
 
Top