- Joined
- Jun 29, 2010
- Messages
- 917
- Reaction score
- 1,160
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Is a omake on the 21 volume =)Sorry? What where how 0o0?!?!?!?!
Stripping? 0.0?
Is a omake on the 21 volume =)Sorry? What where how 0o0?!?!?!?!
Stripping? 0.0?
posted by spaviero-92:Mmm... volume 21?
I dont remember that page about the stripper... and I'm a little disappointed. Looking for that omake in the Spanish volume I noticed (when comparing with the RAW) that this page is missing:
What is it said in that page?![]()
She's probably referring to thisSorry? What where how 0o0?!?!?!?!
Stripping? 0.0?

Thank you very much!! 
Hoshino always add a little omake in every volume's cover but Glenat Spain doesn't print it!!! T.T When I bought my copies in France I discovered them for the first time!! Also they don't add volume's posters, I'm refering to those of Kanda and Lavi's, also this omake of Allen stripping. And thank you relory fo the pic. I had lost it!!Mmm... volume 21?
I dont remember that page about the stripper... and I'm a little disappointed. Looking for that omake in the Spanish volume I noticed (when comparing with the RAW) that this page is missing:
What is it said in that page?![]()
In Germany they don't print the backcovers(even though in one of the omakes they were like:"Look at them backs of teh covers.They be having color as well!"And I was like:"Where?ಠ_ಠ").At least they add the posters.Hoshino always add a little omake in every volume's cover but Glenat Spain doesn't print it!!! T.T When I bought my copies in France I discovered them for the first time!! Also they don't add volume's posters, I'm refering to those of Kanda and Lavi's, also this omake of Allen stripping. And thank you relory fo the pic. I had lost it!!


)
You're welcome, ying_su!!! I also love the spanish publisher's hard work. And yes, vol. 22 has again its normal quality, which is fabulous! And they're the fastests in publishing mangas outside Japan: in France nd also in the States they're still waiting for vol. 22. I saw Glenat France planning and the release isn't expected yet (and the planning covered this year till June!!!)THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Lomahongva!!
I discovered it just the other day when looking at the raws!!!!!!! Arg!!! Ppl in the spanish edition work pretty good, and I am really happy with the volumes in Spanish (I recommend then, seriously!) but I see this omakes like a misssing!!
Another question: these omakes starting to appear when they changed the volume design? Or from the beginning?
((PS. Spanish volumes are back to normal (great) quality in the last volume -22- that I just bought!)
I know a place... It's called my room 0o0 xDAh!!
I love you guys!!Thank you very much!!
Mmm... I wonder in what kind of place can Allen work as a stripper with all those marks an scars... :3
Viz had them for the first twenty volumes. They were on the back cover. But starting with Volume 21 they cut the omakes in favor of the pretty color art. I'll miss the omakes, but it's nice to see some color on the back covers.The American (english) version doesnt have them either. So im thinking its the freedom of the publisher to leave them out or something. Sadly.
They had, but it wasn't the entire Omake, just a small part of it (like the omake where Earl introduces Wisely to Sheryl has his new son, They didn't show what happend before that)Viz had them for the first twenty volumes. They were on the back cover. But starting with Volume 21 they cut the omakes in favor of the pretty color art. I'll miss the omakes, but it's nice to see some color on the back covers.
Link covers 19-22 aren't working@Naomidee
I used this link provided by Niko_kun and I was able to get volume 22 and it didn't take that long to download I don't even think it took ten minutes (can't quite remember now)
http://cover-land.net/index.php?page=dl&serie=dgrayman

Check this the D. Gray-Man Art Collection Thread, where Niko_kun updated all the volume's covers.Link covers 19-22 aren't working
Can anyone upload them or give me another link? Please! Thanks!

