- Joined
- Mar 30, 2012
- Messages
- 32
- Reaction score
- 52
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi everyone, 1st time posting here
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but I found this today. Seems like Hoshino still isn't satisfied with Kanda's gorgeousness , she re-draw Kanda's smile in chapter 207. I wonder if this is the reason for DGM's break last month .... i means she is definitely a perfectionist, see redraw thing a lot. But I think I like the old one better ....
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but I found this today. Seems like Hoshino still isn't satisfied with Kanda's gorgeousness , she re-draw Kanda's smile in chapter 207. I wonder if this is the reason for DGM's break last month .... i means she is definitely a perfectionist, see redraw thing a lot. But I think I like the old one better ....
Last edited:
))
Honestly, I prefer cold colors over warm colors such as orange. But what I like with every of Hoshino's volume covers are the symbolizing. Hoshino always draw something for/with a reason. It's fun thinking and linking it. And when you get the right one, it feels great
I want to see that!!!

