- Joined
- Dec 30, 2005
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
I've been reading One Piece manga lately (still not up to date, because manga traders is down
) and I have some problems with understanding Zoro. After the fight with Mihawk he said that he will never again lose to anyone and I think that he broke this vow. I mean, he fought with Eneru, right? And Zoro was struck with one of his lightning attacks and lost consciousness, right? Luffy defeated that bastard. So didn't Zoro lose and break his vow? If so, then shouldn't he has some serious mental breakdown? Or maybe I am wrong? So can anybody explain it to me? 
) and I have some problems with understanding Zoro. After the fight with Mihawk he said that he will never again lose to anyone and I think that he broke this vow. I mean, he fought with Eneru, right? And Zoro was struck with one of his lightning attacks and lost consciousness, right? Luffy defeated that bastard. So didn't Zoro lose and break his vow? If so, then shouldn't he has some serious mental breakdown? Or maybe I am wrong? So can anybody explain it to me? 
. Oda makes everything on purpose in One Piece and when he makes Zoro to say that he won't lose to anyone, Zoro shouldn't lose to anyone. And for 200 chapters or less (or more