Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.
How come scav never comes to my thread to ask me what I am wearing?
How come scav never comes to my thread to ask me what I am wearing?





but you did it, u harassed her till she gave upthat was cheap, really cheap of you xD
Ancy is a born troll though so it hard to harass her![]()



what did he told you? i saw a suspicious convo on the PT threadNobody told me what happened ç.ç Not even Chefão

The lhamawoman took part on it, so she must have told something to you.Nobody told me what happened ç.ç Not even Chefão
Btw far which poem you like best?Nobody told me what happened ç.ç Not even Chefão

what is already know to the public doesn't matter anymore
MehNah, I was away @.@ Went to Sao Paulo and TIM wasn't working there #.# So I couldn't connect.
That's a secret, same way that your story is ^.^



