Digitaldude thread.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

How come scav never comes to my thread to ask me what I am wearing? :(
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

:nowant
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

:arf
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

that was cheap, really cheap of you xD
Ancy is a born troll though so its hard to harass her :)
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

that was cheap, really cheap of you xD
Ancy is a born troll though so it hard to harass her :)
but you did it, u harassed her till she gave up :super
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

:onoz

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

Hummm now I'm on the mood to create my thread, but then you guys would spam on it all the week since I'll be off =\ :coffeeshock
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

or we wont post on it :3c

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Nobody told me what happened ç.ç Not even Chefão
what did he told you? i saw a suspicious convo on the PT thread :notsure
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Nobody told me what happened ç.ç Not even Chefão
The lhamawoman took part on it, so she must have told something to you.
I didn't tell anything because I dont know what jorp and him decided D:

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Nobody told me what happened ç.ç Not even Chefão
Btw far which poem you like best?:teehee
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

what happened that is not know to the public shall remain not know :hurr what is already know to the public doesn't matter anymore
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Nah, I was away @.@ Went to Sao Paulo and TIM wasn't working there #.# So I couldn't connect.

That's a secret, same way that your story is ^.^
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

but i can tell you the part that is already know by the public :derp
 

TheBoss

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 21, 2012
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
1,281
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Nah, I was away @.@ Went to Sao Paulo and TIM wasn't working there #.# So I couldn't connect.

That's a secret, same way that your story is ^.^
Meh :hmph
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

skype :gar
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

later then :hip

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

and be ready for a mega pervy convo :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

Wtf happened?
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

You're not alone, Digital.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Is this really my thread? I am a bystander here, I have no worth.

You have worth...idiot
 
Top