Digitaldude thread.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I have always wondered what on earth is going on in your sig. Explain.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
He's kissing her above water! IDIOT!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Please join the Hunter Exam Thank you!
(Please indicate that you were invited by X3D2YFaust)

You've seen the anime right?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
HOW BOUT NO!

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Okay okay do I sign up in the thread? or where?

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I barely read the manga though, just so you know.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
DD doesn't read HxH :o
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thanks!

TheBoss is also an anime only Hunter x Hunter guy you don't need to worry DD


Btw Do you have a Facebook DD?

I started adding the MH People!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I started it but then dropped it, can't get around to read it again.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Thanks!

TheBoss is also an anime only Hunter x Hunter guy you don't need to worry DD


Btw Do you have a Facebook DD?

I started adding the MH People!
I have no facebook and I also haven't finished the anime. WHAT YOU DRAG ME INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

I need to read HxH now...damn it.
 
Top