Digitaldude thread.

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I also don't have fb ... we are soul-mates DD :zomg
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
No Facebook? :nah

Europeans not so friendly eh?

By the way I am now friends with Tata, Farfalla, Evil, and goldb in Facebook.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
No Facebook? :nah

Europeans not so friendly eh?

By the way I am now friends with Tata, Farfalla, Evil, and goldb in Facebook.
Careful with those Brazilians :arf
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,071
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You didn't invite me - though another person did. :oh

I was the unicorn in this threads garden of an evil angel.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've read through the Hunter thread and it seems soulhail did the most recruiting....by far. LOL
 
Top