- Joined
- Jan 19, 2008
- Messages
- 495
- Reaction score
- 65
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
What is Doflamingo`s weakness?
Hey hey hey my first thread.
Whatever, i think Doflamingo`s weakness is that he can only control two creatures.
I mean..... this is not confirmed but he fumble with one hand to control one of the marine guys. So it sounds plausible to me.
Now you say: yeah right Superman, he has such a high bounty and can control only two people.
He is a huge threat to get such a bounty ( " former" bounty 340 million ).
I think he is one of the secret weapons of WG.
I have more therories but it would destroy the descussion thread.
Write or not its all up to you.
Like it
or not
!!! 

Hey hey hey my first thread.
Whatever, i think Doflamingo`s weakness is that he can only control two creatures.
I mean..... this is not confirmed but he fumble with one hand to control one of the marine guys. So it sounds plausible to me.
Now you say: yeah right Superman, he has such a high bounty and can control only two people.
He is a huge threat to get such a bounty ( " former" bounty 340 million ).
I think he is one of the secret weapons of WG.
I have more therories but it would destroy the descussion thread.
Write or not its all up to you.
Like it
or not
!!! 
Last edited:



]