Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread) | Page 114 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Don't you want to become a Magical Girl? (Galth's Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Re: Galth, slowly fading away...

I won't let you fade away <3 BTW, I'm keeping your memory alive by using your Pink Paradise theme. I LOVE IT :wtf

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

or by using :pim? that ensures eternity. :noworry

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Hi Galth!

How have you been? What are you doing lately?

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: This is Galth. He is pretty awesome.

I'm pretty good, thank you. Doing some stuff here and there, and then some other stuff at times. How have you been yourself, Thorny? ^^

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey Glath~

Have we skyped?

I recall you and I dont... If that make senes... :sweatdrop

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Skyped? Might've. Once. A very long time ago.

I was never big on the whole skype thingie. But I was pretty active on this forum for a couple of years, so you must've run into me in some threads at least.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

May I ask how you brought about a forum skin named after you?

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Mainly by being awesome, and all. Also, It just so happened that some globals / admins at the time revered me as their mighty overlord, PinKhal of Rainbow Castle.

That is to say: it was some kind of in-joke between the globals, yeaaaaaars ago. I think it was Dragonzair and/or Kadoman who started the thing...?

Long story short: I have been associated with the colour pink long enough for people to name forum themes after me, I guess.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

:o is this a joke as well? Am I really seeing Khal posting? In HIS thread, no less???

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Figured if I wanted to spam around a bit, this would be one of the obvious choices, right?

I've kind of learned something today: five o' clock is kind of a silly time to be awake at, if you're sober... =(

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Mainly by being awesome, and all. Also, It just so happened that some globals / admins at the time revered me as their mighty overlord, PinKhal of Rainbow Castle.

That is to say: it was some kind of in-joke between the globals, yeaaaaaars ago. I think it was Dragonzair and/or Kadoman who started the thing...?

Long story short: I have been associated with the colour pink long enough for people to name forum themes after me, I guess.
Can you use your pull to get blue-themed skin? :3c

Five o'clock isn't that bad. I used to stay up until six, minimum, even up to one in the afternoon. v.v

thornofcarrion

The Original
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

I'm pretty good, thank you. Doing some stuff here and there, and then some other stuff at times. How have you been yourself, Thorny? ^^
Galth :hug, you are stile aliveeeeeeeeee. So good to see you after so long. I am doing great like always. Are you just dropping by or are you gonna stick around?

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Hmm, no idea. I did return the MH shortcut to my bookmarks bar, so perhaps I'll click it every now and then. Who knows?!

---

Stuff that's been keeping me occupied as of late (that people here might care about): Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Pokémon Black Version, 1Q84 (Book III), Star Driver ~Kagayaki no Takuto~, that new Kawada Mami album...

Five o'clock isn't that bad. I used to stay up until six, minimum, even up to one in the afternoon. v.v
No. No. I understand. I've been there.

But I just realised that it's actually rather silly to be online at times like this, unless you're only just returning from a party or anything. Or have been working hard until recently and are taking a break.

Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
<_<

So, what have you been doing that makes you feel silly being awake at this time?

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I've kind of learned something today: five o' clock is kind of a silly time to be awake at, if you're sober... =(
i think 5 am (if I understood you correctly, Khal) is a godawful time to be awake if you're drunk.

say you were partying from 11 pm to say... 3 am, and you're trying to stay awake coz you need to go home or something and for some reason you couldn't, or you had to wait on a friend, or wait for the train or bus...

and you'd been to work the previous day so your eyes want to shut down by 5 am and you're not even sober to motivate yourself to hang on! :eek:

Stuff that's been keeping me occupied as of late (that people here might care about): Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Pokémon Black Version, 1Q84 (Book III), Star Driver ~Kagayaki no Takuto~, that new Kawada Mami album...
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is in my TO WATCH list. Is it popular? I'd been looking for streams of it just to check out the first few minutes maybe, before downloading anything... and I haven't found any >.>

But I just realised that it's actually rather silly to be online at times like this, unless you're only just returning from a party or anything. Or have been working hard until recently and are taking a break.
I take it you must be busy (working hard, there is room for doubt about that...) with school work? Are you in your thesis year yet? it seemed just a year or two ago that you started uni...

I feel so old all of a sudden... :crying

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Puella Magi Madoka Magica is in my TO WATCH list. Is it popular? I'd been looking for streams of it just to check out the first few minutes maybe, before downloading anything... and I haven't found any >.>
It's surprisingly popular. Well, I don't know if the word surprisingly works, here, since it's Shaft, but...

It's a godbloody mindfuck of a series, and I'm terribly in love with it, and every week is only getting better and better. Also, the ending song is amazing. (Then again, I was already a Yuki Kajiura/Kalafina fan to begin with.)

Like, I don't know about you guys, but at this point (10 out of 12 episodes aired), and no matter how it ends, Madoka is already on my 'favourite anime series of all time' list.

But biggest part of the fun with this series is the way they manage to properly troll their audience. Like, remember the anime of Ga-Rei(-Zero)? That kind of thing. I respect that kind of audacity in the marketing and presentation of a series.

edit/

Madoka rule #1: Don't spoil yourself.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
you got me sold on the Kaijura Yuki soundtrack.

But I'd probably wait until it's complete.

Oh btw Khal, you got any news on HxH?

Galth

Puella Magi
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Nope, nothing from Togashi, not even rumour.

And waiting for it to finish might be a good idea, yeah. The cliffhangers are killer.

Though I personally love the tension. =p

Here, from ANN: "Genres: adventure, horror, psychological
Themes: big revelations, despair, evil being, magic, magical girl, mind break, tragedy, wishes
", or, summarised, "Not cute."

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
France
Madoka rule #1: Don't spoil yourself.
I actually came out of my anime break because of that, I just kept getting spoiled by the stupid amount of fanarts by my favorite pixiv artists. Don't regret it, though, since it is indeed an awesome watch :shakefist

baboysai

Pink Warrior
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Khal you're amazing. You've managed to lure out the Danchou! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.