- Joined
- Jun 12, 2006
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Dance Battle! Too bad the villians aren't dancing too. This could get some very goofy fights. I like the cover too.

I realized that too though I'm not a master. I think it's all about being able to read rhythms, create rhythms and destroy rhythms.you know, masters in martial arts say fight and dance have the same origins...
if you see the exhibits of martial artist, you will realize that they always follow some rhythms.
I've liked much what Naoshi has just made.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Actually, there have been a lot of foreboding comments in Elle's narration as well about Kiri and his power. I am really interested to see how things will turn out. Especially her comment in chapter one about Kiri being immune to Troy, or at least he was. As seen here: http://img39.onemanga.com/mangas/00000549/000027744/21.jpg. That is one of the quotes that has intrigued me the most.Moreover, I like his foreboding comments about Flare; kinda reminds me of FMA, what with the "Kiri can't possibly be making something out of nothing" idea. The plot thickens :P
Seeing as that's my translation used, I'll handle this one:Yeah, I know what you mean. Actually, there have been a lot of foreboding comments in Elle's narration as well about Kiri and his power. I am really interested to see how things will turn out. Especially her comment in chapter one about Kiri being immune to Troy, or at least he was. As seen here: http://img39.onemanga.com/mangas/00000549/000027744/21.jpg. That is one of the quotes that has intrigued me the most.